Bladder Problems

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's stage 3 Walshie, just buy a good rubber bed sheet when you can't even wake up to do it

Periodically I have to have my left kidney cleared of stones by key hole this leaves me with a drain coming out my back into a stoma bag for a couple of weeks meaning I can pass both ways. .naturally

I had a abscess on my gooch ( between Arse hole and balls ) . Got touched up by every doctor in the hospital . At one point the doctor came in and I was lying on my side feeling abused and sorry for m

It's strange. When I lived in London, I would get up once every night between 3am and 4am for a piss. Since I moved here, I haven't got up in the night once. :hmm:

Thats because it's socially acceptable to piss the bed in the country.

• Like 2

It's strange. When I lived in London, I would get up once every night between 3am and 4am for a piss. Since I moved here, I haven't got up in the night once. :hmm:

That's stage 3 Walshie, just buy a good rubber bed sheet when you can't even wake up to do it :thumbs:

Can you recommend one? I'm nearly at that stage myself :laugh:

Not quite that far on yet myself mate, i'm mild stage 2, unless beers involved :whistling: Where does that last dribble of piss come from? :blink:

Keepdiggin was telling me he had to go to the doctors last week.....went in and said..

"Well doctor....I think it's that time where you are going to have to stick your finger up my arse"

Doctor says "Prostate giving you problems?"

"No....I've f***ing fancied you for ages!!"

• Like 2

Aye your wife said that you started wetting the bed since you moved,something about scared of the dark,and weird noises at night.

Twit twoo or something,

;)

• Like 1

as I get older I have to get up in the night for a piss ,why is this

its like most things when you get older,things stop working,or get weaker, also you can become less tolerant to some food or drinks, i use to get up for a wee in the night, but now i'm ok, with me it was caffeine to close to bed time,i use to be ok drinking it before going to bed,but not now, or a beer, make your last drink of the evening a good few hours before going to bed, if that helps,good, also it could be your prostate, they say, you should get a prostate checked when you turn 50 years old, i know most men find that kinda thing a bit embarrassing, including me, but better safe than sorry,

• Like 2