Opinions Please

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My own opinion is that a terrier needs no encouragement to work and should know what's expected .I personally like to take the young un to a spot and let him do what he's bred for ,no encouragement ,n

Good that you are concerned enough to get him checked over but cuts and scrapes should be easy enough to sort out yourself, also season is over, most have hit Cubs or bitches ready to drop, time to wr

Then it would be a cull No summer shows not for sale And not doubled up   I wouldnt put an older dog through that a shit pup pushing it in to its game.   I might be wrong Its just my opin

What size of earths was it he didn't find in ? Did you then dig it with a different dog ? and as been said treat him as the young dog he is through the summer and get him full of himself

One was rangy other 2 3-4 holes and no other dog available

How do you know he did'nt find then? Probably nothing at home.

He knows what they are Lee, probably nothing home but you won't know unless you have another terrier or a good marking lurcher,put him away and next season tie him up again and let him listen-when he's doing cartwheels let him go.keep him active with the rats until next season.atb dc

• Like 4

What size of earths was it he didn't find in ? Did you then dig it with a different dog ? and as been said treat him as the young dog he is through the summer and get him full of himself

One was rangy other 2 3-4 holes and no other dog available

How do you know he did'nt find then? Probably nothing at home.
it was holding

One was rangy other 2 3-4 holes and no other dog availabe

Always trust them mate unless they give you good reason not to ,don't burst your nutover thinking it and get him out proper next season ,atb

Edited by big yin

Has the dog ever gave you any other reason not to trust him mate like done this before an you have had success with a different dog?

Once in a spot that is rangy but shallow he didn't find and another more expearianced dog did

Ok mate with what's been done with him mate he has little experience at the minute he's young mate it's plays on your mind yes but just see past it until next season mate start back at puppy spots again take him out with experienced dogs mate that's what I would do

Hope he comes good for you mate

Atb Jake w