Wet, Sodden Day

had a day out Saturday with a few boys, things have been hectic my end just of late so was playing catch-up really. headed out with a few young terriers and a few young lurchers who needed to see a bit of something now to set them up for next season.

the day was miserable beyond and I was wet through to me knackers! we put a few nice bits and bobs out for the young lurchers allowing the terriers to have a free mooch above ground. we were wandering over earths allowing a single terrier at a time the freedom to search the earths with no pressure. as we were walking a dingle we noticed a mates young blue dog missing and when we found him he was marking a small earth strongly.

we shackled up dogs and allowed a young bitch I bred to enter the earth, and low and behold out flew the red blur of Charlie as he flew down the dingle on his head! followed closely by the young bitch. good start for her!

atb

post-93865-0-29817900-1456137221.jpg

post-93865-0-44074300-1456137231_thumb.jpg

post-93865-0-12126000-1456137242_thumb.jpg

post-93865-0-63730900-1456137249_thumb.jpg

• Like 19