Non Ped Whippet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to entering my pup this season, I was very lucky that after much begging @MR RABBIT brought Paddy out of retirement and he successfully lined my Kelpie cross bitch that @Night Walker b

couple of my mates i had kennelled here for while, white bitch out of never say never, blue dog, out of fat boy slim, litter mate to the boom boom darlo bitch, i liked them, ild make room for a small

Posted Images

I she looks quick

Now to give her good mouth ,,buy a cooked chicken ,,,throw peices left and right and up in the air ,,,it's an old wife's tale ,,but it's works she'll be sharp on those fast fife  bunny's ?? if she doesn't catch a bunny she'll catch u a chicken ???

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, MR RABBIT said:

I she looks quick

Now to give her good mouth ,,buy a cooked chicken ,,,throw peices left and right and up in the air ,,,it's an old wife's tale ,,but it's works she'll be sharp on those fast fife  bunny's ?? if she doesn't catch a bunny she'll catch u a chicken ???

That is an old wife's tale Mr Rabbit, everybody knows its square sausage that gets a good mouth on them.