Non Ped Whippet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to entering my pup this season, I was very lucky that after much begging @MR RABBIT brought Paddy out of retirement and he successfully lined my Kelpie cross bitch that @Night Walker b

couple of my mates i had kennelled here for while, white bitch out of never say never, blue dog, out of fat boy slim, litter mate to the boom boom darlo bitch, i liked them, ild make room for a small

Posted Images

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 10:35, Terry Ermann said:

Looking forward to entering my pup this season, I was very lucky that after much begging @MR RABBIT brought Paddy out of retirement and he successfully lined my Kelpie cross bitch that @Night Walker bred, time will tell........

56A5EDE3-84C3-4395-A170-1AC29DFF229C.thumb.jpeg.e95647eba0102d7bc7f421329ecfb413.jpeg

stick a picture up of your pup from paddy Terry Ermann

Aye the noo big man Hamish here some wee rocket fae England lent me his account nae signal up here in the highlands a was just thinking when a was eating ma porridge what's got salt in it by the way a could do wi a brace a them wee pups 

When cana fetch them aye 

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Cracking pics mate, both look in great condition FairPlay. The wife always told me to keep the little sandy one ??

im hoping  that someday I might get a drop of this blood back myself

Thanks, I’m glad you don’t take any notice of your wife ??? long way off but if the pup makes the grade and I look to breed from her you’ll be the first I try to push a pup onto pal ?

4 minutes ago, Terry Ermann said:

Thanks, I’m glad you don’t take any notice of your wife ??? long way off but if the pup makes the grade and I look to breed from her you’ll be the first I try to push a pup onto pal ?

?? I never listen to her, don't realise she's talking half the time it's like white noise in the back ground. That's a nice gesture mate and one that I would gladly take you up on. Also that bitch went to the right home, timing didn't work out right for me and she would have been wasted ??

13 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

?? I never listen to her, don't realise she's talking half the time it's like white noise in the back ground. That's a nice gesture mate and one that I would gladly take you up on. Also that bitch went to the right home, timing didn't work out right for me and she would have been wasted ??

That’s good of you to say mate thanks.

I still owe Tomo a drink for putting me in touch with you ?

82287B7E-4B25-4B62-B2F4-9FFBAA999ECB.jpeg.b1dcc34759e2234d44cb261aee449949.jpeg

I looked into all this a few years  ago my dad used to race whippets when I was a lad I’m 50 now .these dogs were different to the non peds of today more like peds in shape ,bit slower bit harder I think I think the non peds of today would soon break ,a little too hot for the field But they do have plenty of fire in there belly ,I used a 19 lbs non ped champ over my old 3/4 saluki ghd bitch several yrs ago kept a bitch back she was 21’ TTS and 35lbs wow what a bitch loads in the tank brill feet and would box them in caught mice to munty with her and she did teeth take a gander at my old posts she is dead now cancer but she was a special bitch I miss her atb B.B. 

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Night Walker said:

??? time flys mate, hopefully catch up with you November  I'm definitely going to be up

what in her apart from grey and whippet , looks touch of collie  by her ears .?