Non Ped Whippet

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Interpreted 

Best thing put the dog in a show failing that  throw your self in the canal with you zip tied hands and feet 

I'm sure he likes you really 

Well there was no need for that ......

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to entering my pup this season, I was very lucky that after much begging @MR RABBIT brought Paddy out of retirement and he successfully lined my Kelpie cross bitch that @Night Walker b

couple of my mates i had kennelled here for while, white bitch out of never say never, blue dog, out of fat boy slim, litter mate to the boom boom darlo bitch, i liked them, ild make room for a small

Posted Images

you've got me there Shaark, ive no interest in racing mate but as far as i know, they race them in weight classes in England, so i take  it personal choice comes into it and they breed for whatever weight class  they prefer. in Ireland they race in height classes which seems unfair to me and less skilful ,in that you dont have to come in at a certain weigh. 

personally i would kennel a couple of them little 16 pounders just for the sheer craic they would be.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I know he a worker of jukels but I'll gee his stick when and where I like he been geeing mine a while now so he better get ready fa be img heed up he plays the banter like the next man next thing y'all know he'll be having a baby shower for his young jukels keep them warm socks keep them dry the geein man on a stick  having banter on the fair. Atb Bill 

I can take any banter and stick bill ... skin of a rhino me but I don't think I've given you any stick over anything have I ??? .... if I have then you must have deserved it ?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I don't have much experience at all with non peds mate. With plenty of greyhound on both sides, how do they throw such small dogs?! All my kc ped whippets were heavier than 22lb when they were about 7 months old, even the bitches. Is it breeding smaller type to smaller type, even though there's greyhound in there?

One a the reasons lightweight animals are begotten even with the influence of greyhound his simply the gene pool his small hence tight breeding each generation get smaller lighter out xs with greyhounds peps them back up strengthens the gene pool but also gives a few heavy weights scratch  runners ,mainly thirty five forty yrs ago the weights were quite large the aim for a twenty six twenty eight pound bitch was a good type fa racing ,the smaller types started to become even smaller with best ta best light weight breeding we bred a stud whippet about twenty pound two a grey bitch males twenty six rising ta thirty pound bitches lighter ,the peds are fixed in type and weights breeding  larger show bred types in ta the coursing racing lines gave us the working whippet xing different lines of whippets will give small amounts of vigour be getting larger and larger whippets the working whippets were begot by this method and breeding hard to an already tightly bred male whippet mix of coursing and show.and using any whippet regarding of  affix to beget welps fixing the working traits and health begot from the unions.similiar if not sa me has non peds but with less true records of ones ability either racing or working all non peds have a history of prestigious pedigrees one can trace back ta the beginning of at least the early sixties the same studs appear on peds numerous times the reason fa this his there performance documented abilities and trophies etc won ,I believe a wee bitch from the potteries once again achieved what I am led to believe history winning her weights third time concecutively well done little bitch I say and good luck fa the future  Russell.atb bill

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

One a the reasons lightweight animals are begotten even with the influence of greyhound his simply the gene pool his small hence tight breeding each generation get smaller lighter out xs with greyhounds peps them back up strengthens the gene pool but also gives a few heavy weights scratch  runners ,mainly thirty five forty yrs ago the weights were quite large the aim for a twenty six twenty eight pound bitch was a good type fa racing ,the smaller types started to become even smaller with best ta best light weight breeding we bred a stud whippet about twenty pound two a grey bitch males twenty six rising ta thirty pound bitches lighter ,the peds are fixed in type and weights breeding  larger show bred types in ta the coursing racing lines gave us the working whippet xing different lines of whippets will give small amounts of vigour be getting larger and larger whippets the working whippets were begot by this method and breeding hard to an already tightly bred male whippet mix of coursing and show.and using any whippet regarding of  affix to beget welps fixing the working traits and health begot from the unions.similiar if not sa me has non peds but with less true records of ones ability either racing or working all non peds have a history of prestigious pedigrees one can trace back ta the beginning of at least the early sixties the same studs appear on peds numerous times the reason fa this his there performance documented abilities and trophies etc won ,I believe a wee bitch from the potteries once again achieved what I am led to believe history winning her weights third time concecutively well done little bitch I say and good luck fa the future  Russell.atb bill

That would be over the borders Scotland ,well done little whippet atb bill

2 hours ago, socks said:

I can take any banter and stick bill ... skin of a rhino me but I don't think I've given you any stick over anything have I ??? .... if I have then you must have deserved it 

Edited by billhardy
12 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I'll stick to my kc ped whippets, and first cross whip/greys. Couldn't hack a paperweight type dog. I know they're mainly racing types, but that aint my cup of tea ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, claude said:

Same people have father and son and won bingo ball father to my non ped bitch my bitch is 40 pound in weight and spot on 23 tts

IMG_20180811_203531_753.jpg

That's a cracker, would that be classed as an over sized non Ped because that's what I'd be looking for a bitch about 23/24ins.

• Like 1

Not oversized as such but bigger than I wanted but can't have it all I wanted one for years tbh Marvel she's only recently turned 2 but is all I could ask for I have heard of some non peds over 50 pound in weight so she's still relatively small in those terms she could do with shedding a few pounds tbh

• Like 1