Non Ped Whippet

2 hours ago, socks said:

Well I've taken the roof off he kennel and I've got the sprinkler set to come on for an hour during early hours of the morning to toughen this little f****r up so time will tell .......

Best thing for you socks go take a fecking showe if failing that throw ya send in the cut.atb Bill ps with yas zip tied top and bottom lol .atb bill

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to entering my pup this season, I was very lucky that after much begging @MR RABBIT brought Paddy out of retirement and he successfully lined my Kelpie cross bitch that @Night Walker b

couple of my mates i had kennelled here for while, white bitch out of never say never, blue dog, out of fat boy slim, litter mate to the boom boom darlo bitch, i liked them, ild make room for a small

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ok very nice though the Andy pandy a nice small type been sourcing a stud and he in the equation ,looking back in his lines keeping them small tyypey he got terrific blood he seems ta throw right size which his a bonus.atb bill

Just looked that dog up bill. Is that right, he only 22lb? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, socks said:

Well I've taken the roof off he kennel and I've got the sprinkler set to come on for an hour during early hours of the morning to toughen this little f****r up so time will tell .......

Stick her in the freezer for an hour a day piss wet through that sorts them out 

Never did me any harm?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Best thing for you socks go take a fecking showe if failing that throw ya send in the cut.atb Bill ps with yas zip tied top and bottom lol .atb bill

Nope you've lost me bill .......

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Interpreted 

Best thing put the dog in a show failing that  throw your self in the canal with you zip tied hands and feet 

I'm sure he likes you really 

Great interpreter blacky me thinks socks a foreigner from a far distant land lol atb bill

37 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Great interpreter blacky me thinks socks a foreigner from a far distant land lol atb bill

Well it don't matter wear he's from bill he's a worker of dogs so he's 1 of us stop geeing the lad stick you bugger lol

I know he a worker of jukels but I'll gee his stick when and where I like he been geeing mine a while now so he better get ready fa be img heed up he plays the banter like the next man next thing y'all know he'll be having a baby shower for his young jukels keep them warm socks keep them dry the geein man on a stick  having banter on the fair. Atb Bill 

3 hours ago, lawrence said:

plenty of greyhound in both sides of his ped Shaark,, he was just under 23". 

I don't have much experience at all with non peds mate. With plenty of greyhound on both sides, how do they throw such small dogs?! All my kc ped whippets were heavier than 22lb when they were about 7 months old, even the bitches. Is it breeding smaller type to smaller type, even though there's greyhound in there?