Non Ped Whippet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to entering my pup this season, I was very lucky that after much begging @MR RABBIT brought Paddy out of retirement and he successfully lined my Kelpie cross bitch that @Night Walker b

couple of my mates i had kennelled here for while, white bitch out of never say never, blue dog, out of fat boy slim, litter mate to the boom boom darlo bitch, i liked them, ild make room for a small

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Purpose-bred, non-ped race whippets, are possibly the most aesthetically pleasing of all the smaller types of running dog...

I've used several over the years,..they always give 100%...:clapper:

Exactly give me a non ped  to a  coursing dog in a lurcher all day long 

• Like 3

Socks that's unfair has you know ,the same could be said off those fluffy open coated poodle type coated bedlington xes but we both know that ain't allways the case ,more often than not they yodel like mr humpidink though  lol.he taught me how to yodel yodel yodel here. Lol ps don't  forgot the rain mack fa thy new acquired jukel. Atb billBill

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, socks said:

Who the f**k in their right mind would have whippet in their lurcher .......

Them same eejets who’d have bedlington in them to 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, socks said:

Who the f**k in their right mind would have whippet in their lurcher .......

Has not on your own  socks lots realising the qualities fa the coneys etc they add big pluses  I would have thought a touch a grey helps em . also, maybey next time round fella lol.atb bill

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, socks said:

Fukc that bill I would have a shivery weak boned yappy fukcing beddy whippet if you paid me .....

IMG_2901.JPG

Would you not prefer one  that's stays silent ,thery are out there but then so are many hoarders of treasures I hope yas get lucky and got a little treasure ,if not stay clear of cover brash and get on the moorlands little in the ways of one losing sight of there quarry lol I prefer the busher by the way allways handy if they give voice.atb bill

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

What's all this talk of yapping bill 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

What's all this talk of yapping bill 

It's that socks blacky bring the yapping ta the party he bin on the home brew me thinks ,he just got a fecking beddy whippet and he his bringing a curse to it ,all this talk of happy he got the fear of it yapping must have  he cursing it with all the worst traits that some not all of the xs can suffer with ,I hope he don't cues it with the toxyc poor little mite lol .atb bill

10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

It's that socks blacky bring the yapping ta the party he bin on the home brew me thinks ,he just got a fecking beddy whippet and he his bringing a curse to it ,all this talk of happy he got the fear of it yapping must have  he cursing it with all the worst traits that some not all of the xs can suffer with ,I hope he don't cues it with the toxyc poor little mite lol .atb bill

Gordan Bennett sounds like I gorr here just in time get that tin opener out let's have some beans quick

• Like 1
  • Haha 2