As If Things Couldn't Get Any Worse

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No she broke out of a kennel bud ! Iv never cried over a dog but I'd be lieing to say I didn't tonight !

Out of your control mate. Nothing wrong with shedding a tear shows how much you care for the dogs mate. Chin up owain. Keep pushing on mate.i lost a bitch 3 yrs ago outside the house to a car.

Its shitty when you lose a mutt,ive lost more than my share and managed to carry on over the years,the last one as taken the soul out of me,its the first time ive thought about jacking it in.PTS is sh

Cheers lad yea does get you to sit back and think !

Took half a day of work today get out with the other Lurchers and take the pup for a little walk just need to get back out doing what I love I suppose

Get yourself down here mate, we can have a mooch about or a shine, go chase some rats, whatever. I'll cook you a proper meal this time and all ;)

Sad news bud hope the pup breaks your run of bad luck. Do you know if op was successful? I had similar 5years back had to sign pup over to vets. Makes you wonder how they can get a charity to pay for op & ongoing but only on condition dog goes to new home ???! Crazy!! Atb bud

Took half a day of work today get out with the other Lurchers and take the pup for a little walk just need to get back out doing what I love I suppose

Get yourself down here mate, we can have a mooch about or a shine, go chase some rats, whatever. I'll cook you a proper meal this time and all ;)

I will be down on the weekend probably bud ! With xena and terrier bitch give me a ring

I will be down on the weekend probably bud ! With xena and terrier bitch give me a ring

I will give you a ring when I find my charger! You're always welcome here matey.

• Like 2