Your Favourite Cross?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

out the few iv seen work over the years the ones that stood out all had good amount of saluki in the mix

Saluki x saturated should and is capable of taking what ever quarry is in front of it, All the madam about teeth and bottle is fairy tail stuff if the blood used is the right blood. it will do the jo

I think the type of dog that physicaly fits the type of work and type of land you require it to work is a good place to start, all lurchers should have drive and decent nose etc, horses for courses as

I personally like a bull cross.as near to the first cross as possible. if you get the odd one that's racy and can run a bit All the better.

But I'd like to think that I'd take any cross and take it on its merits.

But times change, so Failing that a lurcher x lurcher that does all I want

Would be my ideal, it could be a poodle x I wouldn't mind.

My favorite xs are the traditional suff collie xs an beddlington xs or a mix of both I prefer these to greyhounds than whippets I personly think your less restricted on usage to a greyhound OK a little bit of whippet in the mix is a good thing but to much spoils the broth for me

the last two saluki saturated lurchers "i had" ;);) would both kill foxes at 10/11 months old, and entering to deer is not the problem, the problem is trying to hold them back

My saluki saturated bitch knows when deer are about even when they are 2 or 3 fields away, if it was'nt for the lead i'd be after a few chest freezers lol