Fav Pic..

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuinely taken before the ban ....great set of pics

This is probably my own personal fav snap that ive taken of my dogs..nothing much to it really but i just like it ? ..be good to see a few of your own fav pics added to the thread ?  

Posted Images

At mate, seems I have used up all my quota of likes for today.

So many great pictures on this post, so your going to have wait

Cracking dogs fella atb

sadly both died this season doing what they loved most, just thought I'd put this pic up as ive been out today and was missing having my one around me, sad life sometimes the hunting life atb AT
Sorry to hear that mate

Goes with the territory sadly at least they went doing what they loved

I look toward to seeing your new recruits :)

ATB

attachicon.gifimage.jpg Here's one I've had from a pup, I've had no luck with him he broke a toe Early December coming on well he was, be next season for him now atb AT

Lovely looking dog mate I like black and tans,shame about the toe tricky things to heal so I'm told.

I guess you now have the time to get him right.

Good luck mate I reckon your due a bit :)

No fancy action shots, and taken on me phone but one of my favourite photos and one of my favourite couple a weeks was when My lad wanted to have a bash at doing it himself lolimage_zpsrmszkoii.jpegimage_zpsdmpbwddi.jpeg

I took my youngest out a few months back and he loved every minute.

Great to see kids involved that genuinely love dogs

• Like 4

post-88284-0-69584300-1456011885.jpeg

Not the best picture but a good memory it was the first bit of graft Tigger had after being off for months with a broken leg and 3 pins in his hok ....after his cast came off he was leed walked for over a month then gradually gotten back to fitness ...quarry across some rough plough and I knew this would either make him or brake him ...job done and he never looked back a fukin huge relief for me that day !!!!!

Here's a few more I like

post-88284-0-25630700-1456012204.jpeg

• Like 17

Aye I been taking them out since they could sit on me shoulders lol but when he asked to try and do the lamping and slip dog himself I was chuffed, missed the first couple just cos he wasn't fast enough with lamp but it soon come together haha

post-88284-0-96206600-1456014054.jpg

Same as my lad he's been at it since he was a baby he lives and breathes it ...great healthy way of life for them ....thought I better hide my face I case there was any females on here ....wouldn't want them getting over excited ..lol

• Like 8