New Lamp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you kill a 22 in a nights lamping you want a slap can't beat a 10 more than enough mate .

https://clulite.cluson.co.uk/spotlights/666-plr-500-long-ranger-led-pistol-light.html   best £45 you will ever spend, yes it has a 500m beam but do you really need any more than that??   ATB

thats the best wiring Iv seen on them. Plus the gate lamp LED too is handy

Same old faces.. lol Lightforce 170 with a 22amp li ion battery and a 140 lightforce with a 10amp li ion battery for back up incase you kill the 22 .. :whistling:

if you kill a 22 in a nights lamping you want a slap can't beat a 10 more than enough mate .
  • Like 5

I thought these cordless only reach 500m? can you fit a filter,and do they shine as far as a blazerlite with 100w bulb? I need to have a good distance on a lamp.

yes they can have a fillter on them.yes they do.and you dont light up all the land ither side of were you are lamping.

and i can post you one first thing in the morning if you need it that soon

Is that the best one you got will it connect to my lithium battery or what's the crack just after the best one

iv got the same lamp in both typs one that fits to you litum or the one with batry in the handle id say trhats the best one it will give you 5+hours of lamping time and you dont need to cary any thing ell its all in one hand

I thought these cordless only reach 500m? can you fit a filter,and do they shine as far as a blazerlite with 100w bulb? I need to have a good distance on a lamp.

you might aswell not have a lamp with u if u put a filter on one lol

I been out with one, there good for medium fields and that but they get lost in bigger fields. Field I lamped were 40 odd acre and it sucked it. Where as my HID picked up two deer in hedge other side of said field.