Positive Role Model For Travellers

didnt he get shot by a gamekeeper who shot through the back on the 4 x 4 he was a passenger in as it drove away? the bullet passing through the back doors the back seat, then the front seat, before finally embedding itself in his spine?

yes that's right !

didnt he get shot by a gamekeeper who shot through the back on the 4 x 4 he was a passenger in as it drove away? the bullet passing through the back doors the back seat, then the front seat, before finally embedding itself in his spine?

yes that's right !

so i am not senile yet then :laugh:

yes that's right !

so i am not senile yet then :laugh:
no no paulus very sharp to sharp I'd say lol defo no flies on you !

Heavy shit that then. Did the gamekeeper get jail, seen as you just found out your not senile Paulus ;) The lads got the right attitude :thumbs:

To be truthful lads I would imagine he's put what happened in the past now and best place for it .

Yes his energy goes positively into his sport and not into hating and revenge, which would damage him as much as the bullet.

• Like 1

Top bloke.He`s a good role model for everyone not just travellers.

I agree mate.

Fair play to the man, nice to see such a positive attitude when you could just as easy give up

100% agree as well ! it's just some traveller children haven't got as many positive role models , other than Tyson Fury and Billy Joe Saunders I mean

well said marshman tysons spent tens of thousands of his own money helping deprived kids ,hes took kids in of the street .built a gym out of his own money and fully fitted it throughout for deprived kids and staffed it as well .ty gets a lot of stick from internet haters ,but hes done a tremendous amount of work for deprived childen :thumbs:

• Like 3