Chairgun...sorry

This has to have been covered sooooo many times but i have done it on my phone, tablet and on windows on pc and unless im entering info wrong which i dont think i am, it says that with bis mags, im pushing 14.4 ftlb??

Now i bought these on a whim as the shop didnt have jsb heavies but they would be similar!!

Have i done something wrong fellas.

Clearly i cant use these if thats the case but thats not the issue as my 100 likes jsb exacts, its just something i dont understand and my apologies again for asking something thats probably been asked a million times !!!!!

My worry at the minute matt..hence the pellet testing and the chrono post. (Aswell as the right pellet for her) Certainly don't want that combo getting sent away to be tested! Out of my league all this but ive got the bis mags at 10.65 grains. ...going to have some scales along with the chrono to check myself

Do suffer a touch of ocd i do...atb

• Like 1

Get it checked asap, it is highly unlikely that it will have gone over,although not impossible, you really need a chrono, or access to one. You will most likely find it will be spitting BMs out at around 700fps which will give you 11.5 ftlbs.

Every single gun i tried them in , they had a job to get above 11.2 ft/lb ,unlike JSB heavies 11.7 ft/lb