That's Me Done

a man may wave and bid you hail

yet wish you with the devil

but when a good dog wags its tail

you know its on the level.

seems apt.

good luck what ever you do in the future

I like that, very good and at the end of the day ,although maybe I think different to everyone else, it's all about the sport and terriers.

If you happen to bump into a few good lads along the way then you've done well.

If life was all about having lads who tell you how great you are then just go to the pub every night.

• Like 6

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chesney, there's no getting away from shit stirrers or clicky b*****ds mate, jealous people abound in the testosterone fueled world of idiots and terriers. I packed up and spent two years carp fishin

a man may smile and bid you hail yet wish you with the devil but when a good dog wags its tail you know its on the level.   seems apt.   good luck what ever you do in the future

Seasons finished thank f**k can finally wash my hands of the lot just gave me mate the dog found homes for the 2 pups a couple weeks back and helped a few get the young dogs started. In healthier posi

a man may wave and bid you hail

yet wish you with the devil

but when a good dog wags its tail

you know its on the level.

seems apt.

good luck what ever you do in the future

I like that, very good and at the end of the day ,although maybe I think different to everyone else, it's all about the sport and terriers.

If you happen to bump into a few good lads along the way then you've done well.

If life was all about having lads who tell you how great you are then just go to the pub every night.

Sorry, my post, to me, seemed a little disrespectful to Chesney. Not meant. What I'm saying is that don't let the assholes put you off something you love.

I also see by a couple of replies that you have decent friends so why give it up ?

• Like 1

When things are going well its all too easy to want to share that good fortune with others and the circle of mates expands ,taking in the dregs of the game which end up biting you big time on the arse .Keep mates tight ,dogs even tighter and stay that way .This past year has been the worse ive ever had and its purely down to my own trusting of mates mates and onwards .Stick with who you trust first hand and not the word of others .Hopefully it wont be your last season mate and you can get back to how it once was .

• Like 4

Went through all the BS I could stand the last couple years myself. Down to chatting with a very few men now. I don't even pick up the phone or answer messages to most people anymore.

It's alot more fun having friends to hunt and dig with, I'll say that. But in the end, the dogs will drag a man back to the sport time and again, whether friends are with you or not.

• Like 5

you say your glad its over and give your reasons and a lot of folk are nearly on their knees telling you to think again and not give up, well good for you your happy its all over so dont be mad when the permission goes to someone who doesnt care for it like you, when you hear that the dogs are not what they were when you had them, when your called a quitter because they drove you out a game you loved, so like you say well done you quit.

• Like 1

Nobody driven me out of it just pissed with all the bullshit and 2 faced pricks. The permission other lads welcome to it now for the dogs how much I could go all day and night with stories bou that end of things but il keep quiet. There couple well bred dogs I did pass out young dogs couple have started in the last few weeks up to boys that have them what they make of em. There 3 year old dog going right well he be looked after wer he is the pups of him are in good homes. Il say this again for lads innocent geting into terriers becarefull who ye deal with mix with few make sure when you pay your money for your pups there yours end of and as for doing favours and helping lads out knock that on the head that's what will come back to bite "BIG TIME".

• Like 5