Digging Kit

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take some bread crusts or something like that. I throw them down the hole so the dog goes in. Won't go in otherwise, and then I put shovel behind him. He has to find another way out then and hopef

Bog roll

That's what trouser and shirt pockets are for, they're not a fashion statement, they're an essentiall piece of kit.  Try two pairs of socks, wipe your arse on one of them, tie them around a branch an

Posted Images

I remember the days of just a good terrier, locator, and spade. I hunt entirely different than most evidently. You guys carrying all these power saws etc on atvs? I couldn't imagine carrying all this around for the many miles I hike with the dogs. I prefer hiking with mine, if you work them off 4 wheelers etc it seems to rush the Terriers and they pass,a lot of game up that they would not have missed given time to work the area. Or let me say that has been my experience.

I remember the days of just a good terrier, locator, and spade. I hunt entirely different than most evidently. You guys carrying all these power saws etc on atvs? I couldn't imagine carrying all this around for the many miles I hike with the dogs. I prefer hiking with mine, if you work them off 4 wheelers etc it seems to rush the Terriers and they pass,a lot of game up that they would not have missed given time to work the area. Or let me say that has been my experience.

good tools are a necessity in some parts of the country. Some places you can get away with just a round mouth.
  • Like 1

Mr lesche , from predator tools send me a big red with serrata edges shovel, made from crome molly 4130 airplane grade steel , 8/9 years ago to field test before he put into production. U can sharpen this shovel with a b*****d file, never use electric grinder, I tried to destroy it that first year,using it as a ax,prybar,cuts thur 1inch/2inch roots with ease when your 250lbs ,even used it as a shovel, it past the test with flying colors, still using same shovel today.

.post-47981-0-51059900-1485179256_thumb.png

• Like 1