Digging Kit

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take some bread crusts or something like that. I throw them down the hole so the dog goes in. Won't go in otherwise, and then I put shovel behind him. He has to find another way out then and hopef

Bog roll

That's what trouser and shirt pockets are for, they're not a fashion statement, they're an essentiall piece of kit.  Try two pairs of socks, wipe your arse on one of them, tie them around a branch an

Posted Images

These are handy tool to have when out great or chopping trees and splitting fuckers heads in

I've two. One like that and a longer one for extra reach
lol I keeps that inside front door for unwanted vistors
ye I keep mine at da back door for them dog thieves.
  • Like 2

Stetoscope sounds like a good idea to have in van if collar fails has anyone used one and at what dept did they hear bumping at? I would love to try one just for the listen to hear what's happening (with collar and box of course) How much do they cost and where can you get them?

These are handy tool to have when out great or chopping trees and splitting fuckers heads in

I've two. One like that and a longer one for extra reach
lol I keeps that inside front door for unwanted vistors
ye I keep mine at da back door for them dog thieves.
lol only job straight tru top of there heads

Stetoscope sounds like a good idea to have in van if collar fails has anyone used one and at what dept did they hear bumping at? I would love to try one just for the listen to hear what's happening (with collar and box of course) How much do they cost and where can you get them?

the steposcope is n no way to replace the ortovox D1 around the the terriers neck,it works best in roots or rocke soils,don't buy cheapest , around 20 dollars will get u a good sentative steposcope will help u hear them talking to.each other

the steposcope is n no way to replace the ortovox D1 around the the terriers neck,it works best in roots or rocke soils,don't buy cheapest , around 20 dollars will get u a good sentative steposcope will help u hear them talking to.each other
exactly obviously you would have locator on dog but it would be nice to hear what they are whispering in the games ear when your waiting on them too settle.?