Digging Kit

Half the price and just as good if not better^^^

Lolllllll, mr lonespade, please, the difference between mild carbon steel n 4130 crome molly airplane grade steel is nite n day , please do your homework before you make statements that will make you look silly, also the handle is rivited on , please
my mistake rich, I forget you are plunging 4 meter holes in the earth through slate rock to you hard as nails killers..we can't all be the terrier authority who has the answer for everything. I found about a half dozen comments stating the shovel you endorsed was piles of Shite. I can dig you sharing truthful genuine knowledge, but, your passive aggressive smart ass behavior I can't stand. You're constantly making sideways comments then act like someone wrongs you for calling you out on it. Like I said you have shared some basic knowledge that is good for some young men to read and learn from. But what gives with the ego know it all nosey Mfer attitude?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take some bread crusts or something like that. I throw them down the hole so the dog goes in. Won't go in otherwise, and then I put shovel behind him. He has to find another way out then and hopef

Bog roll

That's what trouser and shirt pockets are for, they're not a fashion statement, they're an essentiall piece of kit.  Try two pairs of socks, wipe your arse on one of them, tie them around a branch an

Posted Images

Half the price and just as good if not better^^^

Lolllllll, mr lonespade, please, the difference between mild carbon steel n 4130 crome molly airplane grade steel is nite n day , please do your homework before you make statements that will make you look silly, also the handle is rivited on , please
my mistake rich, I forget you are plunging 4 meter holes in the earth through slate rock to you hard as nails killers..we can't all be the terrier authority who has the answer for everything. I found about a half dozen comments stating the shovel you endorsed was piles of Shite. I can dig you sharing truthful genuine knowledge, but, your passive aggressive smart ass behavior I can't stand. You're constantly making sideways comments then act like someone wrongs you for calling you out on it. Like I said you have shared some basic knowledge that is good for some young men to read and learn from. But what gives with the ego know it all nosey Mfer attitude?
lmao??

Do you lads not have shirt pockets ????

I don't own a pair of trousers with an intact pocket, I don't have a shirt with a pocket either. When you're as old and as wise as me you'll start to wear two pairs of socks. Take one pair off, wipe your ass, hang them on a tree, next time around they'll be all washed off by mother nature and good to go.

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 4