• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics i took yesterday of the Red's out on the mountains..                  

Had myself a wander this morning,by heck it was cold brrrrrrrrrrr,where i went was hard work,i put my gps tracker on and i only walked 5.60 miles yet it took me almost 5 hours!! Uphill & uphill &a

Just a few pics from my wander this morning..   Zoomed in at 300mm     At 75mm       Mario...       Where i go to see the Red Deer..          

Posted Images

I had 5/8 grey 3/8 bull, he was about 28/29 tts, the black and white dog on my profile, i ran him on deer, never red deer,

that boy of yours got me meat for the freezer a few times, bet ya miss him

Haha I ate like a king! Wat about the 1st 1 he got bolted from

The wood and u could barley see it on the lamp, I just slipped him

Any way, he caught the thing, by the time we got there it was dead lol think that's the 1 where he broke its neck! That b*****d had pace like a fighter jet lol

• Like 2

I was being facetious, of course it has been done,but so had the subject many times and usually ends with thread being locked and name lots of name calling

most of the subjects you can't even find on here properly. So instead of pointing out the obvious why not contribute or say nothing, no disrespect but comments like yours don't do no good for a clean post, I did state no bitching. Don't care who had the best dog etc, was just wondering if there was any stories of dogs to shared. Looking at the comments so far, it looks slim lol

I had 5/8 grey 3/8 bull, he was about 28/29 tts, the black and white dog on my profile, i ran him on deer, never red deer,

that boy of yours got me meat for the freezer a few times, bet ya miss him

Haha I ate like a king! Wat about the 1st 1 he got bolted from

The wood and u could barley see it on the lamp, I just slipped him

Any way, he caught the thing, by the time we got there it was dead lol think that's the 1 where he broke its neck! That b*****d had pace like a fighter jet lol

thats right broke it in two places, must have had some bite force on him

Saw a pure bred deerhound kill a hind...when on a private 8 dog stake blue hare coursing meeting in Scotland..she went away on it and it was ages before we found her, lying on top of the hind in a gully in teh water of the burn.

• Like 5

I was being facetious, of course it has been done,but so had the subject many times and usually ends with thread being locked and name lots of name calling

most of the subjects you can't even find on here properly. So instead of pointing out the obvious why not contribute or say nothing, no disrespect but comments like yours don't do no good for a clean post, I did state no bitching. Don't care who had the best dog etc, was just wondering if there was any stories of dogs to shared. Looking at the comments so far, it looks slim lol
How old are you pal?? That's two posts I av seen when you throw the dummy out. The subject as been done that death and always ends up with lads bitching at each other something that can't be stopped same as pointless topics.
  • Like 2

How old are you pal?? That's two posts I av seen when you throw the dummy out. The subject as been done that death and always ends up with lads bitching at each other something that can't be stopped same as pointless topics.

lol. looks like its allready starting

My point exactly jepp...somewhere your not,I want being arsey,just it's been brought up a lot,and there's 2 trains of thought

1,it's impossible for a dog to stop a red deer,

2,lads that know it can but get called liars for saying so.

So there little point in anyone telling their stories as it ends in a bitching match and the thread being locked

• Like 5

Those in the know will know those that don't well it"s irrelevant now as it's long since became an illegal act in the UK at least..my tuppence worth on the feat is it's probably been done on occasions without being a regular occurrence but i stand to be corrected on that? Pot licker's i have ran over the years wouldn't of been upto the job that's a fact lol..fair play to the men & dogs who have ran & caught them in yesteryears ?

• Like 4