Leaving The Eu

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

Along with other like minded people in scotland all four voters in my house voted for SNP..the reason...To become independant.

stage 1.Get an SNP majority .

stage 2.Vote to leave the EU.

stage 3.Force independence.

stage 4.Vote for whatever party is going to help Scotland thrive.

• Like 1

Along with other like minded people in scotland all four voters in my house voted for SNP..the reason...To become independant.

The Snp is pro EU

The Snp is pro EU

Fine we know it,but they will force Independance when uk pulls out of EU,then we can vote for who ever we like...method in the madness ...Its all about the end goal..... A truly independant Scotland authors of our own destiny.

The Snp is pro EU
Fine we know it,but they will force Independance when uk pulls out of EU,then we can vote for who ever we like...method in the madness ...Its all about the end goal..... A truly independant Scotland authors of our own destiny.

The SNP would have you in the euro within 5 years, very hard to leave once that happens.

The Snp is pro EU

The SNP would have you in the euro within 5 years, very hard to leave once that happens.

There would have to be a vote to re-join as an Independant Scotland.

The EU might not let scotland join any how If we were to believe the scaremongering from the Indyref.

The SNP are just a catalist to an Independant Scotland and would then have to listen to thier voting public post independance or risk being disregarded.

The Snp is pro EU
There would have to be a vote to re-join as an Independant Scotland.

The EU might not let scotland join any how If we were to believe the scaremongering from the Indyref.

The SNP are just a catalist to an Independant Scotland and would then have to listen to thier voting public post independance or risk being disregarded.

If the majority of Scots are pro Eu then a vote to re join the Eu would win

If the majority of votes in the coming referendum is leave the Eu...i don't see it forcing another Scottish referendum

• Like 1

If the majority of Scots are pro Eu then a vote to re join the Eu would win

If the majority of votes in the coming referendum is leave the Eu...i don't see it forcing another Scottish referendum

I don't see how it could 'force' another referendum anyway! They gonna demand a referendum every time UK politics don't go their way? Surely they considered that when voting in 2014! LOL

Besides, they'd be running an even greater deficit now with the North Sea f****d! That economic model is looking even less ideal now. I suppose that little inconvenience would be irrelevant in a second referendum.

If the scenario was that the UK left Europe, then Scotland voted to leave the UK, they would have to apply to re-join the European Union, in their own right.......

.......which requires that applicant economies meet pretty demanding criteria.

A more pertinent question might be "Could the Scottish economy meet the criteria to be considered for EU membership ?".

People seem to believe the Scottish referendum was an annual vote, when it was a one time thing, the Scottish people democratically voted to stay in the union, done deal.

I just hope that this is taken into account when the EU referendum comes along, whatever you vote this is your opportunity to decide the next generations future.

I my view expanding governments and numbers of politicians only weakens democracy.

Imagine ending up with a president of Europe that none of us voted for...oh ..

That's what the powers that be are constantly trying to move us towards - closer integration, more unity, increased homogeneity, a breaking down of borders.........what they are actually getting is the opposite - borders fences, an increase in nationalism, divisions between the richer and poorer staes and the growth of right wing parties !

• Like 3