Leaving The Eu

Ireland is producing more than all the food Britain could eat every year......so it's total bollocks to say Britain can't feed itself.......what they mean is that it can't keep itself in Strawberrys in January and fish from f***ing Vietnam !!!

Stop buying shit you don't need, but local and seasonal and there is no problem at all !

tell that too the millions that live in Britain don't think any one pays attention hell that Jamie Oliver has been saying it for years but it's the big super markets that need too buy it and display it that's one of the biggest problems I see in this country even with the likes of pork every packet of bacon has a Danish stamp these days how many times has any one even botherd too look at were the stuff there buying comes from

I agree mate, the whole setup with a lot of things was leaving a bad taste in my mouth ( no pun intended) so that why I decided enough is enough and dropped out.

I farm my own food now, and have as little to do with modern life as possible.

• Like 2

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

Ireland is producing more than all the food Britain could eat every year......so it's total bollocks to say Britain can't feed itself.......what they mean is that it can't keep itself in Strawberrys in January and fish from f***ing Vietnam !!!

Stop buying shit you don't need, but local and seasonal and there is no problem at all !

tell that too the millions that live in Britain don't think any one pays attention hell that Jamie Oliver has been saying it for years but it's the big super markets that need too buy it and display it that's one of the biggest problems I see in this country even with the likes of pork every packet of bacon has a Danish stamp these days how many times has any one even botherd too look at were the stuff there buying comes from
I agree mate, the whole setup with a lot of things was leaving a bad taste in my mouth ( no pun intended) so that why I decided enough is enough and dropped out.

its proabaly the younger genaration too be honest I know I would like too grow my own and raise my own meat but it's the time too do all the things too do it I don't no any one my age even growing there own tatties but you look at every one my papas age there all still doing it's just the price of it I mean you can get a sack of tatties up here for about a £5 the price off food is ridiculous for the energy and time spent growing your own hell it's like looking at my mother she still worked every day including Saturdays and still raised 3 sons you've got girls with one kid these days that complain about having too do the dishes bye hand and not even do a normal job

its proabaly the younger genaration too be honest I know I would like too grow my own and raise my own meat but it's the time too do all the things too do it I don't no any one my age even growing there own tatties but you look at every one my papas age there all still doing it's just the price of it I mean you can get a sack of tatties up here for about a £5 the price off food is ridiculous for the energy and time spent growing your own hell it's like looking at my mother she still worked every day including Saturdays and still raised 3 sons you've got girls with one kid these days that complain about having too do the dishes bye hand and not even do a normal job

It a hard adjustment after being on the wheel for so long, there are days when you think "f**k me, I can just nip to the supermarket" but then you stop and think "no, I'm doing this cause I'm not playing your f***ing game any more" and that there is the reward.

You don't have to be Grizzly Adams and eat bugs or anything, if you fancy a curry you order one but you are doing your bit to stick two fingers up to the established order and as Tesco says "Every little helps" :) lol

• Like 3

France are threatening to let all the migrants through if we leave ... bmw are saying it could make production here tricky ... there's so much scaremongering going on all ready and it's going to get a lot worse ....it's obviously got a few top brass worried that we might actually get the out vote .

• Like 2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12181385/Wages-for-British-workers-will-rise-in-the-event-of-a-Brexit-head-of-in-campaign-says.html

Leaving the EU will see wages rise for the lowest paid and that's a bad thing according to Lord Rose!

This is the mentality of the big business serving Remain camp :no:

What a silly c**t, how did he manage to run so many big businesses :laugh: That's the first time iv'e heard of a tory actually admitting they create/want cheap labour...............makes a bit of a joke of "were all in it together" :blink:

• Like 1

France are threatening to let all the migrants through if we leave ... bmw are saying it could make production here tricky ... there's so much scaremongering going on all ready and it's going to get a lot worse ....it's obviously got a few top brass worried that we might actually get the out vote .

That agreement is between France and GB, f**k all to do with the EU, its an attempt by the French and GB government to scaremonger, our government could say "f**k you, we'll sink the ships bringing them" how would they get here unless the government let them in? Total bollocks

• Like 2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12181385/Wages-for-British-workers-will-rise-in-the-event-of-a-Brexit-head-of-in-campaign-says.html

Leaving the EU will see wages rise for the lowest paid and that's a bad thing according to Lord Rose!

This is the mentality of the big business serving Remain camp :no:

What a silly c**t, how did he manage to run so many big businesses :laugh: That's the first time iv'e heard of a tory actually admitting they create/want cheap labour...............makes a bit of a joke of "were all in it together" :blink:

It's fecking great when they let the mask slip isn't it :laugh:

• Like 2

All the government's garbage is making me ill ,just hope the public don't swallow it ...

I've come close to smashing the work radio up a few times recently. ..that knob Jeremy vine is winding me right up I thought he was supposed to be unbiased .. my arse! Hes as biased as they come ....if it were up to me I wouldent have radio 2 on at all its bad for my health but the other lads insist,.

Edited by kanny

All the government's garbage is making me ill ,just hope the public don't swallow it ...

I've come close to smashing the work radio up a few times recently. ..that knob Jeremy vine is winding me right up I thought he was supposed to be unbiased .. my arse! Hes as biased as they come ....if it were up to me I wouldent have radio 2 on at all its bad for my health but the other lads insist,.
the bbc is not unbias due to getting funding from the goverment in the form of the licence fee , in turn the will big up the governments agenda and propaganda , in turn the governent will protect the pedos like jimmy savlie to protect there propaganda machine !!
  • Like 4