Leaving The Eu

scotland, wales or ni shouldnt be dragged out the eu on englands vote.. if it happens, then id welcome indyref2

It's Britain's vote. And you're part of it.

...and Malta and Cyprus, and was it Gibraltar as well, I'm still not following why! :thumbs:

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

scotland, wales or ni shouldnt be dragged out the eu on englands vote.. if it happens, then id welcome indyref2

It's Britain's vote. And you're part of it.

he's in denial ni dup want out, ni ukip want out, uup not sure, alliance (basically labour) stay, Sinn Fein stay, so I hope the vote is for OUT

I really can't understand folk like yourself, desperate to escape from a westminister government dictating to you, a government you have the ability to change as just happened when labour were kicked into the wilderness.

But quite happy to be lectured to by a European unelected quango that you have little control over or any likliehood of changing.

• Like 8

The scaremongering machine is in full chat this morning, business leaders saying it will cost the uk many jobs....Banks suggesting they may have to pull out of UK.

IMO Total boll**ks

I was talking to a mate the other day and he told me a local company advertised for a warehouse worker, they had 500 applications for the job, some applicants were Uni graduates, just over minimum wage................If that's the EU working you can keep it............wtf do we have to lose in reality :hmm:

• Like 3

the sad bit is folk cant get there head around is when we hand our notice in and say fck you eurotwats were off they will drag it on for years after with so called trade agreements etc when in the real world we should say on this date merkel were off the door closes but if you want to trade with us thats fine we dont mind but its on our terms , then we can do an aussie style immigration test and if they dont meet it fck them off back to were they came from no excuses if there no use to us as a nation why should we have them draining the systems with all the money we will be saving the NHS will be back on track and be the best in the world the roads and infrastucture will be top notch and we can reep the rewards and no little hitlers saying you cant do that , lets get the fck out and put the great into britain again and if that horid little cow stugeon dont like it dig a big trench instead of the wall and let them drift off to iceland , todays rant over tops

• Like 2

You're British, part of the union, if Britain votes out then you're out, things might have been different if the Scottish people had voted for independence but they didn't.

time will tell ;), its been made clear, indy ref 2 will happen if scotland is forced to leave the eu

Edited by Joe1888

I actually didn't want Scotland to leave the union, but they've done nothing but whine since they didn't get their way. And if it gets those bellends out of parliament, the sooner the better.

Enjoy speaking German and using groats as currency. :)

You're British, part of the union, if Britain votes out then you're out, things might have been different if the Scottish people had voted for independence but they didn't.

time will tell ;), its been made clear, indy ref 2 will happen if scotland is forced to leave the eu

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independence or for that matter to stay in the eu, and guess what?, the biggest crock of shit of the lot, Scotland does not want or welcome refugees.

The lies put about by that wee turd and her pals are unbelievable.

I'd actually have some respect and sympathy with their views if they wanted independence from Europe as well as the rest of Britain.

Just shows you at the end of the day they're just wee tartan dollies with a massive chip on their collective shoulder.

• Like 9

Why is it "clear"..........

Scotland voted to stay as part of the UK.

If the UK then votes to leave the EU, why should the Scottish vote have more authority than the English, Welsh or Northern Irish ??

You get your "one man, one vote" the same as everyone else.

• Like 1

Referendums should be limited to once in a lifetime

Wouldn't it be only fare that if the Nationalists got independence then screwed up the pro Uk should be allowed to call for a ref to re join

Where would it end a ref every few years

The scaremongering machine is in full chat this morning, business leaders saying it will cost the uk many jobs....Banks suggesting they may have to pull out of UK.

IMO Total boll**ks

Much like they were saying when Brown refused to join the euro.

• Like 1