Leaving The Eu

I hope you'll all be doing your bit getting out there and campaigning for a Leave vote :thumbs:

Need folk out there knocking doors and volunteering at phone banks, not just chatting on forums and down the pub.

IF i can convince family members and work mates i believe i have done my bit.

It's a good start :thumbs:

Obviously not everyone will have the spare time or be suited to knocking doors etc but we all need to do our bit :yes:

Trouble is i work with the play station generation and trying to get the lazy fekers to think different is a job in its self.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

I hope you'll all be doing your bit getting out there and campaigning for a Leave vote :thumbs:

Need folk out there knocking doors and volunteering at phone banks, not just chatting on forums and down the pub.

Obviously not everyone will have the spare time or be suited to knocking doors etc but we all need to do our bit :yes:

Trouble is i work with the play station generation and trying to get the lazy fekers to think different is a job in its self.

Aye it's an uphill battle getting the younger generation engaged in politics.

First step should be making sure they're all registered to vote, get some forms to leave in the breakroom and bully them all into filling them in :thumbs:

• Like 1

Aye it's an uphill battle getting the younger generation engaged in politics.

First step should be making sure they're all registered to vote, get some forms to leave in the breakroom and bully them all into filling them in :thumbs:

TBH i think its a lost cause carnt beleive how politics was a bigissue to me at 25 wat with being on strike for a year.

Sad isn't it, seems when we were growing up with the strikes and The Troubles politics was all we talked about and we all genuinely wanted to change the world for the better, this generation is so apathetic it's no wonder the c**ts in power feel like they can get away with anything :no:

As long as they've got their PlayStations and Facebooks they couldn't give a shit about anything else when it's them that's getting f****d the hardest!

• Like 3

Sad isn't it, seems when we were growing up with the strikes and The Troubles politics was all we talked about and we all genuinely wanted to change the world for the better, this generation is so apathetic it's no wonder the c**ts in power feel like they can get away with anything :no:

As long as they've got their PlayStations and Facebooks they couldn't give a shit about anything else when it's them that's getting f****d the hardest!

Says it all in a nutt shell tbh.

I knew Ireland was forked joining it .lost every Wright .should kept the punt no more celtic tiger

it was pretty much guaranteed that Ireland would end up in the shit as soon as the grants dried up, massive boom in house building counts for sod all if there`s no other work to allow people to afford to buy them

Noticed that meself walshie, he must of stop smoking an came down from the clouds, lol

Just heard boris wants out.

Boris isn't revealing what side he's on till ten o'clock tonight they even have a countdown clock on the telegraph website ffs! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/eureferendum/12166968/eu-referendum-david-cameron-boris-johnson-live.html