Leaving The Eu

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

Don't Worrt Cameron has saved us . . He is coming across like the cat that got the cream , I hope people don't buy this !!

We have "special" status now within the EU thanks to Cameron ... people will like the idea of being "special" so don't be surprised if the sheep fall for his bull.

• Like 1

Churchill said: "We have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked but not combined. We are interested and associated but not absorbed. If Britain must choose between Europe and the open sea, she must always choose the open sea"

• Like 4

On bbc news this morning, they have quoted that although all member states unanimously agreed to give us concessions in the agreement,the parliament in brussels "can tear up the agreement if they see fit after the referendum"

I'm surprised the bbc aired that comment, somebody's in for a bollocking :laugh:

PS, What an insult to our intelligence to call that a deal :censored:

Edited by Truther

What's needed is a Tory "big gun" to speak in favour of Exit.......Theresa May or Boris, ideally. They would bring some populism, and it would also probably signal their intention to be the next leader. Let's remember that the referendum will probably be Cameron's parting shot - whatever the result, he has always said that he will not contest the next election - so its a chance to send him off with his tail between his legs. If he loses the referendum, his retirement will come sooner rather than later.........

They're filing into No 10, all keeping tight-lipped. Let's see who breaks ranks first.......

On bbc news this morning, they have quoted that although all member states unanimously agreed to give us concessions in the agreement,the parliament in brussels "can tear up the agreement if they see fit after the referendum"

I'm surprised the bbc aired that comment, somebody's in for a bollocking :laugh:

You can bet it wont happen again... :laugh:

• Like 1

What's needed is a Tory "big gun" to speak in favour of Exit.......Theresa May or Boris, ideally. They would bring some populism, and it would also probably signal their intention to be the next leader. Let's remember that the referendum will probably be Cameron's parting shot - whatever the result, he has always said that he will not contest the next election - so its a chance to send him off with his tail between his legs. If he loses the referendum, his retirement will come sooner rather than later.........

They're filing into No 10, all keeping tight-lipped. Let's see who breaks ranks first.......

Theres talk of Boris supporting an out vote, if he did it would be a massive shot in the arm for the out vote if only because of his popularity, the main thing worrying me is there are too many factions in the out camp, they all need to come under 1 umbrella for the good of the cause and country for once

Theres talk of Boris supporting an out vote, if he did it would be a massive shot in the arm for the out vote if only because of his popularity, the main thing worrying me is there are too many factions in the out camp, they all need to come under 1 umbrella for the good of the cause and country for once

I think you're right. Boris, Nigel Farage and George Galloway all on the same platform........ never thought I'd see that one !