Leaving The Eu

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We will never join the Euro" - it was never going to happen. Never, ever an issue !"No involvement in "ever-closer union" - we've never had any and have been exempt since Thatchers days ! "Opting ou

Careful what you wish for, I live in central Scotland and come in contact with a broad section of people, regardless of wee Kranky and snp's claims I don't know anyone who would now vote for independe

Posted Images

I don't know what will happen to Scotland if we leave the EU and they leave the UK. They won't even have a currency. :hmm:

There will be nothing stopping them applying for EU membership as an independent nation.

TC

:laugh: :laugh: from more than equals to cup carriers in one vote ; ) Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1

A lot of us knew that any deal done wouldent in reality hold water but now it's official any deal done before the referendum will NOT be legally binding...it's a fecking joke http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/david-camerons-eu-deal-wont-be-legally-binding-before-brexit-vote-eu-parliament-president-martin-schulz-says-34458703.html

• Like 1

I think we should leave but I'm under no illusion Europe will try to make us pay if we do, get ready for travel visas for your holidays and the end to free trade. People quote Norway as still having good trade with Europe outside the EU but let's face it Norway isn't one of the major leaders an influential counties that Britain is. They will want to cause us pain for disrupting THIER gravy train.

I'm a bit concerned on the lack of pros and cons debate on this topic from the media/news/politicians etc it's almost like the referendum isn't going to happen.

I want what's best for this country and what will fix the problems we have and I believe the pain of leaving will be a price worth paying but I need more info..

• Like 1

I think the question should be...........".What do you expect to change, even if we leave?" Call me a skeptic, but i don't think much if anything will change?

Don't expect a mass exodus of foregin workers, or even scroungers............its never going to happen.

• Like 2

i dont know , the west fought for years to break the old communist regiem .the ue seems to me a very similar setup groups of countries run by a centeral government , and they will do as they say!!, ,im not comfortable with the loss of my identity i am an englishman born in england as were my forefarthers for generqtions yet i can no longer put my place of birth as england , !! something wrong there !!.

• Like 5

Scotland would be a basket case within 12 months with the snp in charge and without English money. Obviously England would be forced to pay back all the oil money that we've stolen from the poor Scottish as England is seen by the world particularly USA as evilness personified.

Shite

• Like 3

I think the question should be...........".What do you expect to change, even if we leave?" Call me a skeptic, but i don't think much if anything will change?

Don't expect a mass exodus of foregin workers, or even scroungers............its never going to happen.

I guess it would mean we could have more of a choice rather than letting a country that lost the war dictate to us !!
  • Like 3