• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old picture .some dogs are now gone.but still one of my favourites

few pics of mine all old pics

Posted Images

3/4 terrier 1/4 whippet mate. Sire is first cross border terrier x whippet, dam's mixed ancestry terrier; predominantly russell but with a bit of lakeland and patterdale a few generations back.

Hi krawnden great little vids those, was out earlier having a mooch and the terrier pegged one but again for some unknown reason she could not keep hold of it oh well hopefully it's just a glitch, the thing is she has made a fair few catches and up until lately has never had a problem keeping hold of them. atb fella.

Edited by day and night walker

3/4 terrier 1/4 whippet mate. Sire is first cross border terrier x whippet, dam's mixed ancestry terrier; predominantly russell but with a bit of lakeland and patterdale a few generations back.

Hi krawnden great little vids those, was out earlier having a mooch and the terrier pegged one but again for some unknown reason she could not keep hold of it oh well hopefully it's just a glitch, the thing is she has made a fair few catches and up until lately has never had a problem keeping hold of them. atb fella.

Although it's frustrating when they can't hang on, at least she's connecting. And if she's already caught a fair few she obviously knows the score. With a bit of luck by losing some she'll learn from it and hopefully it'll soon become a thing of the past. :thumbs:

• Like 1

What's in them bushers Martin?

They look a good size.

the black n white bitch is 1st cross beagle/russell gaz the others are pups from her, they are 5/8 terrier 3/8 beagle. the pup on the left on the last pic is a 1st cross

beagle/springer hes only 7 month old and showing really good signs, already flyng on rabbits n giving good voice :thumbs:

• Like 1

the old bitch has started to drop in this season gaz, shes in front of fire now nursing her wounds. others don't try unless they run something in and there right up behind it, surprised none of the others do as the sire to my bitch is a good fox dog whos seen plenty graft

• Like 3

the old bitch has started to drop in this season gaz, shes in front of fire now nursing her wounds. others don't try unless they run something in and there right up behind it, surprised none of the others do as the sire to my bitch is a good fox dog whos seen plenty graft

I do like your dogs,always look impressive,good hunting,WM

• Like 1