• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old picture .some dogs are now gone.but still one of my favourites

few pics of mine all old pics

Posted Images

Don't have any photos to hand, but we've been slowly putting together a little mooching / bushing pack. Beagle/Teckel, Beagle/Plummer, Springer/Pat, couple of collies and three or four terriers. Should have a good bit of sport with a couple of lurchers or a gun on the outside.

• Like 3

Can't really call mine a pack but got 3 that do a bit and one that is my shadow guard. Little terrier, whippety lurcher, schnauzer and bouvier. When I am out working the dogs properly usually borrow my brothers 2 borders, my old mans has his beddy lurcher out and last time out the farm collie tagged along. Little video from this evenings local mooch

image_zpsceanqzpa.jpg

Edited by matt1979

You would have your hands full then.

Thanks fella most people seem to like her. She's a cracking stamp of a bitch and she lives to graft. You know I don't bull my own dogs up, never have. But this little Plummer is mustard. No cover is too tight, if sometnjjng is there it's coming out. No ifs or buts. She does drop below if something is home which I didn't want. But I know about it now so can work around it and take precautions.

She kept her quarry in the same place for 2 hours yesterday until dug to and didn't have a mark on her. I'm sure some would say she's no good for not getting involved but that suits me down to the ground. Excuse the pun.

I'd rather she stayed above. But gotta work with what we got.

• Like 5