Best Affordable Day/nv Sight..

As above want something I can fit to a bsa ultra that I can use day and night for rats rabbits wood pigeon ect.. Don't want to change scope every outing so would like something that can just stay on rifle what ever my needs.. Any info apriciated

have a look here bud

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/353914-nv-kits/

• 3 weeks later...

Was thinking yukon photon or maybe a add on I'm Defo getting night vision but can't decide which root to go down.. Got a hawke airmax 30 sf might put that on s410 for a day rifle and buy a decent but cheaper scope that's compatible with a nv add on.. Looking to spend 350 400 tops for nv set up which ever root I decide to go

I would forget the add ins, I had loads of trouble pairing up with a decent scope that worked well together, and when I finally did sort it, the scope was so far forward to get a good view it just wouldn't work in daytime so the scope had to be moved and re zeroed every time, complete waste of time and money, so I bought dedicated day/nv scope, a pulsar n550, it works fine, ignore the comment about them not working in daylight, that's tosh, mine has been on my rifle for 2 years I guess, and never taken it off day or night it works fine, possibly not the best scope on the market, but it sure as hell works and gets the job done.

I would forget the add ins, I had loads of trouble pairing up with a decent scope that worked well together, and when I finally did sort it, the scope was so far forward to get a good view it just wouldn't work in daytime so the scope had to be moved and re zeroed every time, complete waste of time and money, so I bought dedicated day/nv scope, a pulsar n550, it works fine, ignore the comment about them not working in daylight, that's tosh, mine has been on my rifle for 2 years I guess, and never taken it off day or night it works fine, possibly not the best scope on the market, but it sure as hell works and gets the job done.

Rabid has the right idea. :thumbs:

Add-ons are a ball-ache. Dedicated is by far the best option. ;)

I ordered a nvuk add on kit in the end it's compatible with my hawke 30 sf scope I would have like a day/night scope but alot told me there not the best for daytime and I only have one rifle so seemed the best option to take, take about 10 days to be made delivered ect so I'll let you all no what I think once I've got it set up and tried it out.. Atb