Vitali Klitschko

All I got to say is fair play to Charles Martin for taking the fight as his first defence man is obviously very confident in winning this

I think Joshua mangles him.....

Good chance aswell dangerous fight for Martin and that's why he deserves respect taking the fight as he could of had a voluntary defence against anybody

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres no way Vitali will be stepping in for his brother in a contracted rematch...thats a daft thing to say...Wlad will either be retiring or stepping aside so Fury can fight someone else?...hope the

it would be a bit of a b*****d to lose the i.b.f. belt because he was contracted to a rematch with wvlad, then wvlad not turn up for the rematch!!! i'm with walshie on this, IF wvlad pulls out then it

how could mo Farra take steroids the needle would go in the front and poke straight out his back haha

its apretty sad affair the heavy weights compiared to when they had ali, foreman frasier then larry holmes tyson lennox lewis holy feild you thin the current guys would hav emuch a chance with the greats of there era , thtat foreman steam rolled some men ali well he was the greatest,lennox lewis i think would be to much for any of them , cant think what type of fighters we have, to back then, if there good or just ordinary , hard to say ,

I think fury aj and haye hold there own in most eras and would fancy all three against holyfield and iron mike

Ive always felt Mike Tyson was the most overated fighter theres ever been.......but i think he would of made a mess of David Haye............Haye v Holyfield now theres a fight i would love to have watched.....2 hard hitting highly technical heavyweight athletes id fancy Holyfield to out guts Haye in a long exciting fight.

Haye and Holyfield are pumped up cruiserweights. As a match i'd go for Holyfield as he was a grinder. Loved the rough and tumble of a dirty fight and could also be as good as a clean technical fighter. Haye was/is always looking for the big knockout punch and when it doesn't come looks to be a little overwhelmed at times.

i agree with the tyson v haye gnasher but not the holyfield i think he would be better in every department and haye would wilt mid rounds.

You could well be right.....i just think Hayes precision against Holyfields overall ring generalship and will to win would make for a fascinating contest at heavyweight......at cruiserweight i dont think Haye would of made it out of the first third of the fight.......interesting the way certain fights just click in your mind though :thumbs:

Holyfield was like Tommy Morrison and fully roided up for a lot of his fights and to be fair both of them admitted to it. How would they fair now when having to get tested,well it's still different rules for different fighters still now and if a lot of the rumours are true about Mayweather he could be the next Lance Armstrong. When your the biggest earning sports star in the World and bring more money into Las Vegas than anyone you can't tell me a blind eye Isn't turned to certain discrepancies. Equal rules for all fighters then there all fighting on a level playing field.

• Like 1

wow Mick you certainly have a bee in your bonnet for steroids is there anyone involved in sport who isnt juicing in your view :D

No not at all Gnash you know yourself how hard the boxing game is,it's just that some fighters are not playing fair and Holyfield and Morrison had admitted to using them so used there names to emphasise it. Mayweather has some colourful incidents mentioned on a few forums and because of his earning power he is able to dictate what gloves etc his opponents wear and his use of an Iv drip to rehydrate for the Pacman fight and injections in his hands are common knowledge.

That mo Farra is juiced up to the max ... You can tell by the way his left foot falls slightly off centre when he runs ........

how could mo Farra take steroids the needle would go in the front and poke straight out his back haha

youd think he be more of sprinter eating that quorn mince

That quart stuff tastes nicer than real chicken I can't Stand chicken the most bland boring meat ever

wow Mick you certainly have a bee in your bonnet for steroids is there anyone involved in sport who isnt juicing in your view :D

No not at all Gnash you know yourself how hard the boxing game is,it's just that some fighters are not playing fair and Holyfield and Morrison had admitted to using them so used there names to emphasise it. Mayweather has some colourful incidents mentioned on a few forums and because of his earning power he is able to dictate what gloves etc his opponents wear and his use of an Iv drip to rehydrate for the Pacman fight and injections in his hands are common knowledge.

Just out of curiosity then Mick.....can something still be classed as cheating if everyone is doing it ?........Besides which,Holyfield if im not wrong took hgh,is there any evidence to suggest hgh enhances exercise performance ?......In my opinion the whole of sport is being thrown into turmoil by the mere mention of the word steroid,yet in reality comparing anabolic steroids to hgh is like comparing heroin to marijuana......many substances on the Wada list shouldnt be on there....their code of conduct reads something like " any substance that is based on the belief that it enhances performance is contradictory to the spirit of sport ".......therefore if enough athletes " believe " that Daddies Brown Sauce is enhancing their performance it has to go on the list whether it gives an athlete a confirmed and direct unfair advantage or not.......until medical physicians meet up with sports science teams to produce true studies with actual measures on things like hgh it will simply be down to how we choose to interpret the evidence of clinical tests..... of which so far have shown no effects on hgh enhancing performance.......at the moment its just too general to claim that this one is a drug cheat and this one isnt as we still cant even identify what cheating truly is.

Edited by gnasher16