Charity Fishing Match Cornwall Sunday August 14Th 2016

im back online now but im having to use an ethernet cable as the code i need to put in to connect to wireless has both the keys which are knackered on my laptop in it. im sat on a chair beside the door as the cable is only two metres long. :laugh:

anyway after all my whittling about the weekend i thoroughly enjoyed it and it was great to see everyone again. it was just like meeting old friends even though i had only met everyone at last years comp. people who dont come just dont know what their missing. im glad everyone enjoyed it. and would like to thank you all or making the effort to get there, especially jim and jodie.

big thanks to kev who arranged the portaloo and dytkos or helping me to pack up everything and tidy up when everyone had gone.

at the moment the total raised is £977 i think. not bad for a bunch of lads on a jolly.

• Like 5

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Results:   1st New kid 2nd Arch 3rd Newer Kid Craigy Boy Cup for biggest fish - Gerry Wooden Spoon - Haymin   Pics to follow from the professional Sean C A very cidery time was had by all  

Just the 6hr journey back. To go with the 7hr trip there. The fecking M5 is a sh1t motorway. I feel for Jim and Bob, much farther to travel then me. Some effort to drive all the way from Scotland. Top

Looking forward to this I am, good craic, good food and drink, a bit of fishing and a bit of money raised for charity.   See you all there.

Posted Images

im back online now but im having to use an ethernet cable as the code i need to put in to connect to wireless has both the keys which are knackered on my laptop in it. im sat on a chair beside the door as the cable is only two metres long. :laugh:

anyway a ter all my whittling about the weekend i thoroughly enjoyed it and it was great to see everyone again. it was just like meeting old riends even though i had only met everyone at last years comp. people who dont come just dont know what their missing. im glad everyone enjoyed it. and would like to thank you all or making the e ort to get there, especially jim and jodie.

big thanks to kev who arranged the portaloo and dytkos or helping me to pack up everything and tidy up when everyone had gone.

at the moment the total raised is £977 i think. not bad or a bunch o lads on a jolly.

You really need to get that F button fixed man LOL

Exchanging war stories......able semen Sean and Sarge Socks.

No idea what Kev is doing, maybe some navy initiation attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

He was bowing down to his superiors .......
Thought he might've been getting some self defence lessons in case that lad came back.

Lol he doesn't need self defence lessons he has scrumpy cider .......

• Like 2