• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after a long Wait a good brickie mate ad a free weekend to get a start on my pond after a week delay lol looking good up to now should be finished tomorrow fingers crossed if not net weekend. Can

Well after 5 coats of paint and weeks to cure I finally filled up the pond today. Toke a couple of hours and some fiddling with the filter box to get the flow right but it's all finished. I will be le

Well mate called back to finish of the brick work and put the toppers on and I cracked on with the corner seating looking good if I do say so

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Real well I’m sure mate, there’s a few folk about here with them in big ole ponds an a few fisheries stock em now but the poor fcukers are getting caught few times a night same peg an everything ☹️ 

Get ole ibc tank or summat an get few small uns an some decent grub an before ye know it they be as tame as fcuk haha we splash waters edge an theycome right upto is for food with nose pointing right up in sky ? then get em in big pond as they grow quick, an don’t stop like folk say as guy next door to my in-laws had one about 6ft long in an 8ft pond am it ended up dying whilst he was trying to find bigger pond for it to go to

I’ve got plenty of ibc tanks ? was just concerned if they would live ok without all the fancy filters and water dipping you boys do, I need low maintenance, feeding isn’t a problem but no way will the pond ever be filtered and such like.

sounds promising though, will have a look around and see if I can find any local.

• 2 months later...