• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after a long Wait a good brickie mate ad a free weekend to get a start on my pond after a week delay lol looking good up to now should be finished tomorrow fingers crossed if not net weekend. Can

Well after 5 coats of paint and weeks to cure I finally filled up the pond today. Toke a couple of hours and some fiddling with the filter box to get the flow right but it's all finished. I will be le

Well mate called back to finish of the brick work and put the toppers on and I cracked on with the corner seating looking good if I do say so

Posted Images

Would of made a nice little fire pit that mate as well..take top of even a BBQ..a few users you could have out of that..carnt wait to get started on mine.. Gave me a kick up the back side this topic... Roll on summer..carnt wait to see it all done mate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I would of gone a few blocks higher too..please don't take that wrong.. As it looks great..

Was going to but it's the right hight to put the feet up aswell as a table lol :thumbs: no offence taken pal. The bbq is getting built end of month as mate is flatout at work

• Haha 1

Here you tb this was the area where the pond is now all dug out by myself with pick shovel and grafter no volunteers to help out like haha but they will all turn up when garden is finished for the bbq's lol

0D64B4E0-BC6B-4D06-AAAE-191B64D255E2_zps

0EA94886-C6D5-4A0D-8863-F198AE4694E3_zps

This last pick was last year looks loads different now al get a pic of it now when youngen gets out of bed lol

0D743049-40B8-4387-A6F4-8D8558488995_zps

Cheers lads :thumbs: Bbq next month mate then decking at the top of the garden and artificial grass mate or and a big shed 14ft by 12ft shed as the women wants a little gym. The pups sound mate put a little weight on got him a jacket for the cold nights aswell