• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after a long Wait a good brickie mate ad a free weekend to get a start on my pond after a week delay lol looking good up to now should be finished tomorrow fingers crossed if not net weekend. Can

Well after 5 coats of paint and weeks to cure I finally filled up the pond today. Toke a couple of hours and some fiddling with the filter box to get the flow right but it's all finished. I will be le

Well mate called back to finish of the brick work and put the toppers on and I cracked on with the corner seating looking good if I do say so

Posted Images

Looks spot on rex very nice seating area aswell.

Did u get a letter.

Cheers mate no pal no letter yet :thumbs:
Last Tuesday I posted rex.it should of been with you Thursday Friday.

I will get another posted mate.royal mail fecking useless.

Has the pup settled in the new kennel yet rex.

• Like 1

You don't have to send anything mate it's ok. The pup is sound mate apart from since been out side he seems to have lost weight even though he still gets 3 meals a day?

I'll sort u out rex.buy a few blocks of beef dripping about 50p a block and some blocks of lard.I melt it down in the microwave about 2 mins in a mug.

Mix that through his grub he will lick that bowl clean after every meal.

Im out for 2 to 5 hrs everyday and my dog is a picky eater hard to keep weight on him adding the fat sorted him out he's eating a lot better now and actually gaining weight slightly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will give that a try the lard n dripping mate cheers

Forgot to add rex mix them about 50/50 or 75lard 25 dripping.the taste of the dripping makes a difference plain lard don't taste much at all.
  • Like 1

Got up this morning and it was hammering with snow and I was hoping to get a start on the decking and render the pond. Waited till 10 and no sign of the snow slowing so thought naff am out went to clean out the excess gobbo off in the pond and it was about 3/4 inch of water already in it lol there's no leaks in the bottom then haha. So left the pond and started the decking didn't get it finished as I was soaked to the bone so hopefully get it finished tomorrow morning and get the table built and clean out the pond to hopefully start with the render Sunday.

3CCA3466-67BA-48D6-AC0F-BAE30A37430A_zps

The space in the middle of the pic is where the table is going using the same brick as the pond and table top is the big Indian stone slab stood up in the pic that's same as the wall toppers

AF6DCC9B-CBA4-472C-B075-3D18E20054E7_zps

• Like 2