20 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Some people just can't take a hint. He's probably the max hardcore of the Yank sites looking for a new audience. I've seen some good fishing forums ruined by Yanks. 

I just accept, that we all appreciate a different type of humour, just like music ,food ect ect ,yanks like all food in massive portions ,and unfunny humour, and music that suits most shopping malls ,elavtors ,we Brits are more cultured ,sophisticated,you'd think as one of the bigger countries we colonised, that they'd have more in common !

• Haha 5

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Some people just can't take a hint. He's probably the max hardcore of the Yank sites looking for a new audience. I've seen some good fishing forums ruined by Yanks. 

Lol y'all are adorable ????

5 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Shit I've sent the septic into comedy overdrive ! If his waiting for my cum  back,he can scrape it off his mother's teeth ! 

Thanks Jimmy 

*Stares at your come back*

???? Man y'all are just.... You could have at Least called her a c**t ? lame my guy lame, so basic

• Confused 1