• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

On 05/08/2022 at 14:22, waltjnr said:

I like my comedy ,cruel ,relevant,observational, and to the point ,any yank ,draws it out ,you loose the will to live ,and a shit punchline ,bit like their sports ,drawn out boring shite ,baseball,American football, rugby is bad enough ,but better than American version 

.....what ? You got enough commas there bud ?

O ! Wait so your saying most of y'all don't like taking your time..... Hmmm, now I get why all my female friends from over there complain about.... nevermind ???

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Haha 1
On 05/08/2022 at 14:23, waltjnr said:

Do not encourage him! He makes good traps ,leave him to that ! 

I mean I could probably find some super dry basic humor y'all could enjoy in my 5000 something memes.....mabye ??? 

We have like 30 different things going on with most of our jokes most Brits can't seems to get it. I've listened to British comedy aaannnnndd yeah.......?

11 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Shit I've sent the septic into comedy overdrive ! If his waiting for my cum  back,he can scrape it of his mother's teeth ! 

Thanks Jimmy 

Some people just can't take a hint. He's probably the max hardcore of the Yank sites looking for a new audience. I've seen some good fishing forums ruined by Yanks. 

• Like 1