• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

I just got a fifty pound note tattooed on my tackle the Mrs asked me why so I told her 1 i like to see my money grow 2 I like to play with my money 3 I like to have money in my hand but last but not least the next time you want to blow fifty quid you can stop at home and do it 

• Like 2

An  Englishman an Irishman and a Welshman and a Scott  . The Englishman has   dog , the Irishman has a horse and the Welshman has a sheep. The Scott  asks the Englishman if he minds if he talks to his dog , to which the Englishman replies “of  course not “. The Scott asks the dog if he is well treated? “ Oh yes says the dog , I get walked, well fed , my own place by the fire, life’s good “! The Scott turns to the Irishman and asks if he minds if he talks to his horse? “Why , sure you can talk to me horse . “Does your owner treat you well “? Asks the Scott , “he sure does says the horse , I’ve got a dry stable , plenty of hay , the odd carrot, life is good “! The Scott turns to the Welshman and asks if he can talk to his sheep ? “Don’t listen to that sheep, he’s a f@ckin liar” !!!!!

• Haha 3

Bill was a bit embarrassed and told the doctor he had trouble getting an erection with his wife and she was getting frustrated.

The doc checked the man's blood pressure and other vitals.

Then after a thorough examination the doctor said he wanted to check with Bill’s wife.

He took her to another cubicle and asked her to disrobe. Then he told her to turn all the way around slowly.

She did as instructed. He then told her to raise her arms above

her head, then bend over, touch her toes and cough.

Finally he said, "Ok, good You can get dressed now,

and I will go talk to your husband".

The doctor went back to the other cubicle and said to the husband,

"Well Bill, you can relax, there is nothing wrong with you.

I couldn't get an erection either.

raw?appid=YahooMailNeo&ymreqid=328786ba-72bb-c87d-01ab-6e0013010000&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBZTSYilDD6RoEGOILliSo9-NWRVMmAU19LLSK4EuFJRwAoaMUwPbCdYp7RhT4B-Szk6GUiA6wr5UQQqpV2neQsa

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1