Just now, Councilestatekid said:

?? I drove past that other day

Ha ha my brother had to rescue one of there drivers that reversed off top of wagon he sed it was right on the tipping point ( like the Italian job ) be for he pushed him back on with fork truck ha 

• Haha 1

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

Trump dies from the virus. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the Devil. "You're on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got three people here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Trump thinks that sounded pretty good so he agrees.

The devil opens the first room. In it is Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He keeps diving in and surfacing empty-handed over and over and over, such is his fate in Hell.

"No!" Trump says. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The Devil leads him to the next room. In it is Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he does is swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No! I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" cries Trump.

The Devil opens a third door. In it, Trump sees Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spreadeagle pose. Bent over him is Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Trump looks at this in disbelief for a while and finally says, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiles and says, "Monica, you're free to go!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 6