• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

I listen to some proper heavy shit theses days Ted... Dying fetus.. Cannibal Corpse.. ect..

I'll probably be out bird spotting in the morning though!!

My mrs can't weigh me up!!?

Cannibal corpse... that's some hard shit right there ?

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Cannibal corpse... that's some hard shit right there ?

F**k yes my friend!!?

Absolute quality musicians though. So technical.. played at 100mph!!..?

Seen them play at Rock City twice. I was on the front, grafting away as always. I looked at their singer/ front man up and down (George Fisher) and he was wearing ex army gear and a t-shirt that looked like it was from pound land... all covered in snot and spunk stains!!  I gave him a pat when he jumped on the barrier right in front of me.. he was fat as f@ck and wet through with sweat!! His net worth is £5 millon. Just a normal bloke doing what he enjoys.. none of that jumped up shit or bling... Big respect from me!!.. ?

27 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

F**k yes my friend!!?

Absolute quality musicians though. So technical.. played at 100mph!!..?

Seen them play at Rock City twice. I was on the front, grafting away as always. I looked at their singer/ front man up and down (George Fisher) and he was wearing ex army gear and a t-shirt that looked like it was from pound land... all covered in snot and spunk stains!!  I gave him a pat when he jumped on the barrier right in front of me.. he was fat as f@ck and wet through with sweat!! His net worth is £5 millon. Just a normal bloke doing what he enjoys.. none of that jumped up shit or bling... Big respect from me!!.. ?

I think I the first time I heard them, was on that Jim Carey film Ace Ventura ??? listened to them for a few years and then thought nah! ? thrash and death metal is some fuucked up shit...

Do you also f**k virgin goats and then sacrifice them? ?

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I think I the first time I heard them, was on that Jim Carey film Ace Ventura ??? listened to them for a few years and then thought nah! ? thrash and death metal is some fuucked up shit...

Used to love slip knot wait n bleed ?

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, mushroom said:

?.. yes mate, Old Jim likes his thrash/ death metal!! I suppose it is an acquired taste yo be honest. My mrs and 2 daughters don't get it. They actually watch movies with way more gore, murders and weird shit going on than whats written about in the stuff i listen to. They play it out in movies.. my boys play it out in music. Same thing!!

It's a nice release for me to be honest.. and I'm just a normal respectful  43 year old family man!!

P.s.. i haven't boned out any virgin goates since i was last in Snowdonia 3 years ago!!..??

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

?.. yes mate, Old Jim likes his thrash/ death metal!! I suppose it is an acquired taste yo be honest. My mrs and 2 daughters don't get it. They actually watch movies with way more gore, murders and weird shit going on than whats written about in the stuff i listen to. They play it out in movies.. my boys play it out in music. Same thing!!

It's a nice release for me to be honest.. and I'm just a normal respectful  43 year old family man!!

P.s.. i haven't boned out any virgin goates since i was last in Snowdonia 3 years ago!!..??

?????

Still.. don't tell the Welsh you've been at their wives (sheep dress as goats over there to avoid being violated ;) )

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mushroom said:

?????

Still.. don't tell the Welsh you've been at their wives (sheep dress as goats over there to avoid being violated ;) )

I've probably got a few sprogs dotted about over in the land of the red dragon..

I'm fairly hard Mush... i eat pot noodles raw!!.?

Are you doing the Scarfell jobby?? be nice to meet you mate..?

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I've probably got a few sprogs dotted about over in the land of the red dragon..

I'm fairly hard Mush... i eat pot noodles raw!!.?

Are you doing the Scarfell jobby?? be nice to meet you mate..?

Not now I'm not ?

Once ate a pack of them Chinese noodles raw, for a bet.... never again. That shit was pain! I couldn't walk or do anything but cry ?

• Haha 1