• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

my fave band too

i remember buying reign in blood import when it first came out and wondering WTF

never looked back since

Ted, i was weaned on AC/DC.. as a nipper. ( thanks mum?).. but always craved something faster/heavier as i got older.

Somehow i discoverer Slayer as an early teenager.. and f*ck my tin hat.. they ticked all my boxes and more..

My Mrs brought me the "Decade of Aggression" album in '91 when we were 15 year old and courting.. that was/ still is the best sounding shit I've ever heard!!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bush Rummager said:

Ted, i was weaned on AC/DC.. as a nipper. ( thanks mum?).. but always craved something faster/heavier as i got older.

Somehow i discoverer Slayer as an early teenager.. and f*ck my tin hat.. they ticked all my boxes and more..

My Mrs brought me the "Decade of Aggression" album in '91 when we were 15 year old and courting.. that was/ still is the best sounding shit I've ever heard!!

every year i have 6 university students working with me

one year i had this little quiet girl,she asked me what music i listened to,i said slayer.

that started something lol we do a hell of a lot of driving from one facility to another so we played slayer

one student managed to sleep thru slayer!!!

amazing music,amazing lyrics

• Haha 1