Two muslims sat chatting,one says to the other "the wife called me a peodophile last night".The second one replied "that's a horrid thing to come out with, but mind you it is a big word for a 8 year old "........

• Haha 2

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

A Winchester woman driving along at speed passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait. The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronizing smirk & asked, 'What's your hurry?'
She replied, 'I'm late for work.'
'Oh yeah,' said the cop, 'what do you do?'
'I'm a Rectum Stretcher,' she responded.
The cop stammered, 'A what?............
'A Rectum Stretcher!'
'And just what does a rectum stretcher do?'
'Well,' she said, 'I start by inserting one finger in the rectum, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it, until it's about 6 feet wide'

'And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot arsehole?' he asked

'You give him a radar gun & park him behind a bridge............."

• Haha 1

A bloke walks in to a adult  shop and asks for a blow up doll the assistant asks male or female female  black or white white he replied tall or short tall please he says muslim or Christian the man replies what the feck as religion got to do with it well said the assistant the muslim ones blow there's self up 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A mans wandering through the woods when he comes across a guy tied to a tree his arms around the trunk and wrists cable tied together.
He shouts"help me untie me I've just been robbed at knifepoint, they've taken my wallet and car keys we need to call the police  " 
"Oh dear says the other man"unzipping
his trousers "it's just not your lucky day is it sweetie?"

A young Arab boy asks his father “What is that strange hat you are wearing?”

The father said: "Why, my son, it is a 'chechia.' In the desert it protects our heads from the intense heat of the sun.”

"And what is the long flowing robe you are wearing?” asked the boy.

“Oh, my son!” exclaimed the father “It is very simple. This is a 'djbellah.' As I have told you, in the desert it is not only very hot, but the sand is always blowing. My djbellah protects the entire body."

The son then asked: "But Father, what about those ugly shoes you have on your feet?”

"These are 'babouches' my son,” the father replied. You must understand that although the desert sands are very beautiful, they are also extremely hot. These babouches keep us from burning our feet."

"So tell me then," added the boy.

"Yes, my son…”

"Why are we living in Rotherham and still wearing all this shit?

• Like 2
  • Haha 9