• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

A terrier man knocks the door of a brothel

A woman answers and asks what he wants

The terrier man asks what can I get for £1.50p

The lady says go have a wank

3 minutes later the terrier man returned and knocked the door again

The Same lady answers and says what now

The terrier lad say WHO DO I PAY

An Eskimo visits Ireland and is driving along when his car breaks down.

There's a garage only a few yards up the road so he pushes his car into it and asks the mechanic to have a look under the bonnet.

It's a hot day so he goes into the shop and buys himself a choc ice.

When he's finished he strolls over to the mechanic.

The mechanic looks at him and says "you've blown a seal."

The Eskimo wipes his lips and says "No mate, it's just ice cream."

• Like 6

Mick walks into paddys barn and catches him dancing naked and knocking one out in front if he's tractor .

He says what the f**k are ya doing mate ?

Paddy says " well you know Mary and me haven't been getting on in the bedroom , so we went to see a therapist and he reckons I do something sexy to attractor ?

• Like 3

One the kids like :thumbs:

3 Brothers named Manners,f**k Off and Dog Shit found a well in a field, and dog shit spots a gold coin at the bottom just as its going dark. The other 2 encourage him to get down there and get it. So after taking so long to get down its now gone dark, so manners shouts down any joy dog shit he say nah mate. So f**k offs says get down there and give him a hand! So He climbs down to. After about 2 hours and still no joy finding the gold coin, f**k off hears a voice from behind saying hello,hello, hello what are you doing here then, f**k off turns around and says and sees a policeman and says nothing sir. Thinking he was acting suspiciously the police man asked his name and replies f**k off, the policeman says wheres your manners boy and he says he's down ther looking for dog shit.

• Like 2

3 Brothers named Manners,f**k Off and Dog Shit found a well in a field, and dog shit spots a gold coin at the bottom just as its going dark. The other 2 encourage him to get down there and get it. So after taking so long to get down its now gone dark, so manners shouts down any joy dog shit he say nah mate. So f**k offs says get down there and give him a hand! So He climbs down to. After about 2 hours and still no joy finding the gold coin, f**k off hears a voice from behind saying hello,hello, hello what are you doing here then, f**k off turns around and says and sees a policeman and says nothing sir. Thinking he was acting suspiciously the police man asked his name and replies f**k off, the policeman says wheres your manners boy and he says he's down ther looking for dog shit.

Haha thats an old one

• Thanks 1

Haha thats an old one

It certainly is mate haha my young lad always asks me to tell his mates it Pete and still buzzes off it. Knew it since being a kid myself. :thumbs:

• Like 1