That Lincoln Jeffries is defo Big Mac`s era ( 1st world war) :rofl: , he "grew up" with one of those !

So Mac`s getting a HW 110 in .177 eh? - Finally seen the light mate ? :yahoo:

So, let me see - HW 110 in .177. - erm -

Pro Sport in .177 good on you Mac, your learning :clapper:

:feck: "fecking sissy" x

• Like 4

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Lincoln Jeffries is defo Big Mac`s era ( 1st world war) , he "grew up" with one of those !     So Mac`s getting a HW 110 in .177 eh? - Finally seen the light mate ?  

yea looks like hatsan have copied hw

looks good

yea looks like hatsan have copied hw

Apart from the fact that the Hatasn has been out for at least 5 years

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I still have issues with Hatsan shotguns, but their air rifles aren't bad, can it really be HW have noticed! :hmm::thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1

What i like about it ,you can change from right handed to left handed , a big bonus for me as i can shoot with both

Shot left handed for 37 years , but for the last 5 years taught my self to shot right handed

Ya cant change it over its done at the factory . Well thats what hull cart said to me at the show

• Like 1

What i like about it ,you can change from right handed to left handed , a big bonus for me as i can shoot with both

Shot left handed for 37 years , but for the last 5 years taught my self to shot right handed

Ya cant change it over its done at the factory . Well thats what hull cart said to me at the show

If its been put together it can be taken apart :yes: :yes: :yes:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

I had a play with one at the shooting show, and i liked it, nice weight (still reassuringly hefty!!), good balance and the trigger and magazine are up to the standard you'd expect from HW.

BUT, I'm not sure about the action casing and side lever being made from 'ballistic polymer'. id want to see how well they hold up in the field for a year or so before parting with my hard earned for it.

there was also a HW100kt with a synthetic stock at the show, but that looked fuggly as hell to me...