• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Lincoln Jeffries is defo Big Mac`s era ( 1st world war) , he "grew up" with one of those !     So Mac`s getting a HW 110 in .177 eh? - Finally seen the light mate ?  

yea looks like hatsan have copied hw

looks good

No idea yet, only watched the first few seconds to be honest as I wanted to get it on THL. Plus, watchin telly so I'm not allowed sound on until I get my head phones on :) looks a bit techie to me, 'American' maybe, with the tactical action and the what looks like a weaver rail. I also don't like that shitty looking dull chrome to the safety etc. I'll watch it in an hour or so.

It'll be as accurate as the standard without a shadow, so it's more for what people like in terms of looks.

• Like 2

Must say i like it! Got a question for you more experienced. The non removable air cylinder..is this much of a problem i.e changing seals/cleaning etc compared with the 100? Silly question maybe but ive been away from the airgun scene a while and still green behind the ears..

Atb

What i like about it ,you can change from right handed to left handed , a big bonus for me as i can shoot with both

Shot left handed for 37 years , but for the last 5 years taught my self to shot right handed

Translated means, "I gave up on left handed" :icon_redface: accuracy so taught myself to shoot right handed out of " desperation" :rofl::tongue2:

:feck: x - your going to buy one " are`nt you ? :hmm:"twat"

What i like about it ,you can change from right handed to left handed , a big bonus for me as i can shoot with both

Shot left handed for 37 years , but for the last 5 years taught my self to shot right handed

Translated means, "I gave up on left handed" :icon_redface: accuracy so taught myself to shoot right handed out of " desperation" :rofl::tongue2:

:feck: x - your going to buy one " are`nt you ? :hmm:"twat"

More chose of gun's in right handed and cheaper and i think i might get one as well may be in .20 if they do one at the same price if not .177

• Like 1

Well, if this gun shoots the same as both of my HW100's , then the tuned ultra with a will have something to be worried about

£450 for the ultra, approx £200 with postage for reg and tune and £40 for a silencer , all together £690 and only 42 shots in .177

It looks good...10 shot, same as s410, the only thing is the non removable cylinder and as rez said the shitty looking chrome, but......it is £150 or so cheaper than the 100, so if your budget wont reach a 100 then you should be onto a belter of a rifle!