Who Is The Craziest Lurcherman On Thl?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thing is some people live and breath hunting its there way of life and hats off to them they want to be the best at their game and obviously want to be talked about! Don't get me wrong I love the dogs

Birds a bit crazy he cuts the ears if the rabbits before feeding them to his dogs so they dont know thier rabbits

One of your better posts Matty ?,fair play to you,you've stuck at it unlike many ,its when times get tough,dogs killed,caught somewhere perhaps you shouldn't of been or with something you shouldn't of

Me and King will be out for a wander when he's moved...

You're welcome to join us W Katchum

I don't think he's got a nights lamping in his old legs Gaz lol

And I'm not carrying 10 cans of red bull for him lol

Lamping partners? Thought everyone went lamping on there own ... :0

I do, but when it's dark I like to have a mate with me lol
id say 90% people who lamp lamp with someone. Nearly every post on here is with someone. Lol but ohhhh noo, how dare I mention it haha

in 25 year iv only ever lamped with 3 other lads and that was in the early days of me starting out getting my first dog,learnt how not to do it then went it alone lol.

i no but its true ,its called intelegenc and moving on jae whose on here came all the way to mines for a mateing to a suitable dog now there plenty were he stays but not what he wants for the game in hand , thats to me intelegence ,

years ago we had beddie crosses deerhound greyhound collie crosses collie types just lurcher to lurcher if we got one or two out of a litter with the [bANNED TEXT] physical attributes to stop hares we were lucky , they could all get the quick ones the hunted up ones, but come winter when wheats short you could remember the ones you done singly regulary time moves on we had the hancock piss , then guys got ther own thing going and the lurcher moved forward ,not back

all the best to the pioneers of the game

suitable lol how far wrong was a if a knew he was going to through a car pissing Cnut a would have stuck way the original dog ???

thing is some people live and breath hunting its there way of life and hats off to them they want to be the best at their game and obviously want to be talked about! Don't get me wrong I love the dogs and hunting and spend a lot of my time doing it but I also work play rugby and renovating a house also a girlfriend who I have to see saying that she will come hunting lol iv had a shit month and half with the dogs pups being ill being put to sleep my best working lurcher being injured wouldn't run ! Iv watched other lads dogs who are miles better than mine work which I really don't mind absolutely great to see and something to work towards ! But then my Hancock pup who I honestly thought was a down and out pulled something out the bag this weekend that I'm still smiling about and buzzing and my uncle that's been hunting since a boy and now 75 and still has terriers and whippets said he hasn't seen me this excited in months ! What my uncles taught me since I was young don't worry about what everyone else's is doing or got in their kennels aslong As your happy and dogs are working keep putting the miles in ! I think so many people look at the so called LEGENDS of the game and worry about what there doing they forget to enjoy themselves when their with their own dogs !

• Like 17