Who Is The Craziest Lurcherman On Thl?

Is this thread about who lads think is the craziest or who's arses lads want to suck the most..

Nothin good or clever about bein crazy lol can just get you in bother best to try n be normal if poss, but in this game unless just out for the pot none of us aint wired up right to be fair..

no ones licking ass ,, its just a bit of crack,,,

what like calling me a pedo was monds y is he not band

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thing is some people live and breath hunting its there way of life and hats off to them they want to be the best at their game and obviously want to be talked about! Don't get me wrong I love the dogs

Birds a bit crazy he cuts the ears if the rabbits before feeding them to his dogs so they dont know thier rabbits

One of your better posts Matty ?,fair play to you,you've stuck at it unlike many ,its when times get tough,dogs killed,caught somewhere perhaps you shouldn't of been or with something you shouldn't of

For a long time, I would have gone lamping on my own. Still do occasionally. The only disadvantage is when your dog makes an exceptional catch and you've no one to share the buzz with

I usually phone Samaritans to tell somebody

the fuckers have my number blocked
  • Like 7

How many people go miles from home in the middle of no where lamping on their own?

I do myself and my misses and few boys that actually into dogs themselves call me mad. But wouldn't class myself better than anyone on here, which is what this thread has started to turn into

dog men sating your mad going lamping yourself find that strange
Thought that myself but each to their own.
lol how many people on here that post about going out are on there own ? Hardly anyone. Always with someone else, the lads round here go out in 3-4s

I'm not on about pottering about local

I can feel a new thread coming on...

Who goes lamping the most on their own? ?

How many people go miles from home in the middle of no where lamping on their own?

I do myself and my misses and few boys that actually into dogs themselves call me mad. But wouldn't class myself better than anyone on here, which is what this thread has started to turn into

lol how many people on here that post about going out are on there own ? Hardly anyone. Always with someone else, the lads round here go out in 3-4s

lo wasn't meant like that. Just genuine observation

lol wasn't meant like that. Just genuine observation

lol wasn't meant like that. Just genuine observation

I know fella. Just tongue in cheek after the recent threads. Lol

Can't see much difference whether you need your hand holding whilst lamping or out daywalking? That is unless your scared of the dark?

I enjoy lamping with a decent lad. Don't get out with many folk these days. Try to keep myself to myself. But I do like getting out with someone who's been there and done it all before. I love watching other dogs work and learn new stuff. Equally I enjoy a relative newcomer tagging along to learn the ropes or let his youngster watch. It's all part and parcel for me.

I do prefer being on my own sometimes though. Just man and dog and deadly silence. It's relaxing and stress free. Time to reflect.

• Like 3

I'm enjoying the post but I just thought I would raise my glass to all the real dog men of the valleys who tought me the game in the early 80s. One of them was Fanato a 1 handed rogue who new every trick with lurchers and Greyhounds. I miss those old boys. The youngsters don't look at us like we did with them .

I bet you there is plenty of lads on here who don't put there business on here who get out as much as any one .but fair play to fuji and lads getting out plenty. I'm a big believer in if you can't take your dog's out at leat 3 even 4 times a week I wouldn't own a lurcher but saying that not all dogs can take the graft .

• Like 3

JMHO but I find it strange that some find it unusual that a lad would lamp on his own.

I lived at it and done most of my lamping on my own. Never gave it a thought and the proof in the pudding was in what you brought home for the pot or in fox tails.

Preferred it to tell the truth.

• Like 3