Who Is The Craziest Lurcherman On Thl?

comon sense and exitment and lurchers dont go hand in hand , im afraid , saw plenty dogs getting spioled terrier types like you have yapping like fech over gunned , dogs jacking , dogs crunching fech out there qaurry , dogs unfit , some of the worst dogs i saw were back in the eighties ninties , hares was to much for them were i grew up wasnt till ninties early ninties we introduced or i did saluki in to the mix that we started getting more runs more wind , saw all the crosses fail before salukis were bred into the beddie crosses collie crosses , back in the eighties you would be lucky to have a dog taking hares week in week out coursing ,on big land , times change you get to see diffrent dogs and you make the changes thats hunting intelegence , when sniper one the forley i got a pup of him , wasnt long in putting more to bed hares etc and bred to even faster dogs good for deer,

when marc chapmas bob one feild trails rabbiting trails d slieghts katie runner up i says there better than any the terrier crosses collie crosses ive saw fetching etc rabbits, i got a pup of them stood me in good stead , thats hunting intelegence , you by the [BANNED TEXT] dog and making a [BANNED TEXT] dog of him or breeding the [BANNED TEXT] dog and making a good dog out of him , when dutch salmon one the grand course ,i says any chance to see them american coursing dogs, run, he says youre welcome ,saw his dogs very good at getting them jack rabbits ,thought be a handy dog for here bred to my own , but rex came along and hees been very good at the game in hand , its how far you want to go in your sport thats were just common sense isnt as you need ability time money,and the get up and go

• Like 2

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thing is some people live and breath hunting its there way of life and hats off to them they want to be the best at their game and obviously want to be talked about! Don't get me wrong I love the dogs

Birds a bit crazy he cuts the ears if the rabbits before feeding them to his dogs so they dont know thier rabbits

One of your better posts Matty ?,fair play to you,you've stuck at it unlike many ,its when times get tough,dogs killed,caught somewhere perhaps you shouldn't of been or with something you shouldn't of

I like the sound of that Rex but whin you sound like your at the top of a ladder lecturing down on all the new comers on how to make it up there and join you on that pedestal you put yourself on..

your on the h l most have been out there and done it..

• Like 2

i no but its true ,its called intelegenc and moving on jae whose on here came all the way to mines for a mateing to a suitable dog now there plenty were he stays but not what he wants for the game in hand , thats to me intelegence ,

years ago we had beddie crosses deerhound greyhound collie crosses collie types just lurcher to lurcher if we got one or two out of a litter with the [bANNED TEXT] physical attributes to stop hares we were lucky , they could all get the quick ones the hunted up ones, but come winter when wheats short you could remember the ones you done singly regulary time moves on we had the hancock piss , then guys got ther own thing going and the lurcher moved forward ,not back

all the best to the pioneers of the game

Edited by fluff

Is this thread about who lads think is the craziest or who's arses lads want to suck the most..

Nothin good or clever about bein crazy lol can just get you in bother best to try n be normal if poss, but in this game unless just out for the pot none of us aint wired up right to be fair..

no ones licking ass ,, its just a bit of crack,,,

Is this thread about who lads think is the craziest or who's arses lads want to suck the most..

Nothin good or clever about bein crazy lol can just get you in bother best to try n be normal if poss, but in this game unless just out for the pot none of us aint wired up right to be fair..

no ones licking ass ,, its just a bit of crack,,,
There's plenty of arse lickers on these sites it's sickening
  • Like 5

im not dodger just i come across that way very far from it , just saw that many divis in my time with dogs, find it hard to be on the same level mate as some and youth is no exuse , saw old eejits to , dodger im pretty sound , but cant be botherd with all the nonsense at times i only say it as it is mate , if your got a good dog and tyou trained him youre a good man an d if you bred him even better mate , sorry if i sound a bit bolshy ,but after thirty plus odd years chaseing game , and fit game at times , you get sick of hereing piss , mate i would be better saying nothing ,but im up front end off ,

mate when i started they had beddie crosses collie types deehoundy type majority couldnt stop a good winter hare ,, we move forward we have the dogs land but the b*****d took your freedom to do it leagaly it wpould make you pissd of at times mate , you get them breeding dogs just for rabbits inmy dqay if he couldnt put a good show on a hare he was a poor cur of the lowest order , it wasnt till lamping came about you got alot of trash catching easy hares mate i grew up coursing hare its the fasirest test of a dog ,just the law doesnt lol