Who Is The Craziest Lurcherman On Thl?

Fuji not shy putting the miles in land and sea said to him yesterday he living the dream but you ve got to sleep to dream lol and that c..t can't sleep darcy same keen as they come FairPlay to them it's a hard game to be in at mo so dedication they have in bucket loads atb taffey

• Like 1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thing is some people live and breath hunting its there way of life and hats off to them they want to be the best at their game and obviously want to be talked about! Don't get me wrong I love the dogs

Birds a bit crazy he cuts the ears if the rabbits before feeding them to his dogs so they dont know thier rabbits

One of your better posts Matty ?,fair play to you,you've stuck at it unlike many ,its when times get tough,dogs killed,caught somewhere perhaps you shouldn't of been or with something you shouldn't of

To have walked the walk, and talk the talk (because he put it there in the written word for every one to see) and I'm sure he has a lot of T-Shirts IMO Mr Phil Lloyd would be a major contender.

And that is certainly not an insult to all the other contenders.

I really enjoy his posts.. He has away with words..
  • Like 3

I think were all a bit crazy in our persuit of the humble coney my mates are always asking for me to bring them lamping but when i ring them on a rough rainy windy night to tell them were going out after twelve i here one of two things which fook off or beep beep theyve hung up cnuts

• Like 1

Ive met a few people of THL and have found that the ones I thought were going to impress me. . . . fell well short. . . .and the ones I had never heard of, and didn't even know they kept lurchers. . . . were the really impressive ones in the flesh, its amazing who lurks in the shadows.

This isn't meant to be a dig at anyone by the way. Andy defiantly knows his stuff, has lived the life and walked the walk, and an interesting path he has trodden, and I'd love to have a walk out with him and pick his brains about a huge range of subjects, not only dogs. . . . . the man is a hell of a photographer these days as well.

Mind you, you're right on one thing. . . . D Lloyd is a crazy b*****d lol ;)

• Like 4

Ive met a few people of THL and have found that the ones I thought were going to impress me. . . . fell well short. . . .and the ones I had never heard of, and didn't even know they kept lurchers. . . . were the really impressive ones in the flesh, its amazing who lurks in the shadows.

This isn't meant to be a dig at anyone by the way. Andy defiantly knows his stuff, has lived the life and walked the walk, and an interesting path he has trodden, and I'd love to have a walk out with him and pick his brains about a huge range of subjects, not only dogs. . . . . the man is a hell of a photographer these days as well.

Mind you, you're right on one thing. . . . D Lloyd is a crazy b*****d lol ;)

I met a good few on here that have been great guys and have went out loads with and have been very sensible and been very good company....

I forgot to add it also gave couple guys on here and job that I've met on here threw pms iam still working with one just now over two years showed him how to plaster and roughcast and he turns up every day and gets his equal share of the price work as he's a very hard worker and we met due to my Oldman selling springer pups on here

• Like 2

Tjones, Fuji and tomo are dedicated to this lurcher game. Fuji posts some brilliant pics and write ups on facebook. Tomo has been there done that and has some great story's to share when your his passanger. Tjones is another one that puts in the miles and puts some gear away. Biglicks is another, did some great dvds last few seasons. I cant imagine how many times a week he was out filming his and others dogs. We were out last weekend and police tried saying we were coursing. That's that place ruined. It does make you wonder why we risk everything when we could live normal lifes, partying and going on holidays which isn't so easy when you got dogs.

• Like 1