Sign in to follow this  
Gaz_1989

Ratting Midlands

I'm looking to do a bit of ratting with my Plummer terrier in the Midlands area but would travel further afield for a decent day.

I got her as a bushing dog and she's doing well at the job but I wouldn't mind giving her a days ratting to see how she does. Just out of curiosity more than anything.

I've got a smoker made from an old chainsaw.

Cheers,

Gaz.

AFF0F223-DFA9-41B6-BB6F-D8AC61E3CB61_zps

• Like 1

You will soon have a pack of plummers gaz can't beat ratting mate ad a plummer x russle about 12years ago was alway on mi grandads allotment ratting best dog I have ad at ratting good nose on him

Your welcome down my way next time we go out if your up for the drive gaz .....

• Like 3

Flipping heck Gaz I never thought to mention got a Plummer as well. It's my daughters dog. I'll post some pics.Jok.

I wouldn't mind a couple of these little plummers jeppi. Maybe in the future.

Cheers socks. I will take you up on that. I don't mind the drive.

And Jok that is a beauty. Really nice.

I have a friend that has ratting permission on a waste site down in the black country just outside birmimngham . Otherwise i take my dogs to the canal that runs the side of the site and its a good 60 70 yards off the towpath put of view swarming with rats .. If your interested in that let me know bud ill see if i can get u on with him . Or if its not to far for you i can direct you to the canal or even meet up and show you

• Like 2

Was going to start a new thread but thought I'd hijack here see if any luck.

Im in Leicestershire and looking to try my bitch on some ratting. Anywhere within an hour or two. Ideally looking to tag along with some experienced guys. If any of you are interested in having a helping hand let me know. cheers

Sign in to follow this