Mole Traps

i know bugger all about mole trapping - only what iv read on this section of the forum :icon_redface: but I found poutanges simple to use and caught 3 on my first and only attempt at mole trapping.

they are available on ebay - sold by a very sound member on here :thumbs:

I prefer a decent tunnel trap, very effective and can catch two a time, as for trap man I have no experience with his products, but from what I have heard, there are quality issues, thing with mole traps there's loads out there to choose from, but there's a lot of cheap crap, which won't last, talpex are very good, and a quality English made tunnel trap, both will serve you well, there's plenty of threads on here to guide you do a search, putanage traps I haven't tried, but I have tried the no-mol which are similar, and they have there uses,I will try putanage at some point, but find it hard now to move away from what I know works, and works very well,

There are various mole traps about and over the years they have all been successful. People have their favourites and these days I use the tunnel traps almost exclusively.

You will not go wrong with Trap Man, and if you are going that route may I suggest a chat with them as well.

There is a lot more to Mole trapping than just digging a hole and putting a trap in.

ATB!