On New Ground

MICK BRED IT,,ITS OUT OF HIS OLD DOG HAWKIE,,,HE NOT TO WELL CHIPPER DID NOT NO IFF YOU NEW...[/quote yea I know all about chipper I think he'll be bad for a wile yet.the dog chip sold Mick looked a bit simular to that bitch.I speak to Mick now and again.he always mentions [BANNED TEXT] he's out with ya self.

LIKE I SAID WE ARE OUT TO CATCH NUMBERS,,,,THE FARMERS AND KEEPERS HAVE SAID MOST WHO COME UP GET 20 ALL DAY ,,,THEY WANT THE RABBIT,,S GONE,,, 2 WEEKS AGO WE 72,,, THE KEEPER DID NOT BELAEVE US WE WAS ONLY FERRETING FROM 9 TILL 1 THEN HE SENT US TO HIS BEAT KEEPER,,,WHO GAVE US A DAY LAST WEEK WHEN WE TOOK WHIN,,,LOL BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE STILL WANT BUNNYS LEFT ON THERE THATS WHY THIS HANDFULL OF TRIPS WE HAVE HIT AND MISSED SETS,, JUST TO LEAVE A LITTLE,,,TO BREED ,,,,, BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR THE LAND OWNER TO PULL IS HAIR OUT,,,YOU CAN ONLY TRY,,LOL

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 4

spoke to mick today ,,,,forest,,,, deffo not the dog off chipper,, it got shut of that the dog could catch and work but all so hate the rabbits,,,NOT GOOD LOL micks other pup we took,, a pic for the lads who like there collie x

IMG_9821_zpsb9awgdf6.jpg

IMG_9822_zpspkmxcela.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 6